awww shoot I should have known better..troll probs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow that sucks. Really, how teh hell can he sleep at night.... If he did this to you he probably done this to many others....
That is just fucked up, CALL COPS!!! :mad:

air2k5 said:
Oh wow that sucks. Really, how teh hell can he sleep at night.... If he did this to you he probably done this to many others....
That is just fucked up, CALL COPS!!! :mad:

How can his parents sleep at night knowing he pulls this crap?

Still no proc. still no word from Nappo, he's on AIM right now but isn't responding to my messages.

QuimZ said:
Still no proc. still no word from Nappo, he's on AIM right now but isn't responding to my messages.
call the cops tomorrow when dectives are on duty, or ask for a patrol officer to show up and put some scare into him.......speicaly if you know a cop in your town

soulsaver

I've gone ahead and banned Nappo as a Bad Trader per CDS.

QuimZ, good luck with getting a resolution.

Well, any news yet? Call his LOCAL PD bro, this might be the only way to see any find of ENDING... GOOD LUCK :(

soulsaver_8229 said:
hes not a troll

like i said in my post.......hes a underage kid IIRC.......and well as you all know kids are busy.....

he dicked me over yah, but whatever, i got my money back.......just call him and keep calling, be annoying to him get on his nerves, do what you have to

soulsaver~

soulsaver, no offence, but you're just encouraging trolls. You are trying to excuse very bad trading practices. I hope this is not how you trade.

QuimZ, as several people said, try getting hold of the police department in his town. It's unlikely they'll get involved over a small sum, but they might.

Also, go to your post office, and see the postmaster about filing a mail fraud claim (you sent him a postal MO, right?).

And, not to make you feel even worse, but why on Earth would you send money first (and a MO, to boot) to someone with dubious trading record? Several negative Heat evals are more than enough to stay away from any trader.

Like I posted in my negative heat for this guy, I think he's lost in WoW, couldn't take 2 seconds away from the screen to say thanks when I met him in person to pick up my memory. Still waiting for my 20 bucks in change, not a big deal but 150 is an ouchie. I'll swing by the LAN place I met him at to get my memory and see what his deal is.

f0rk said:
Like I posted in my negative heat for this guy, I think he's lost in WoW, couldn't take 2 seconds away from the screen to say thanks when I met him in person to pick up my memory. Still waiting for my 20 bucks in change, not a big deal but 150 is an ouchie. I'll swing by the LAN place I met him at to get my memory and see what his deal is.
Kick his a*s, sea bass :p

f0rk said:

You're my boy f0rk! Thank you.

fornax said:
soulsaver, no offence, but you're just encouraging trolls. You are trying to excuse very bad trading practices. I hope this is not how you trade.
did you happen to check out his heatware?

guess who gave that guy his FIRST neg heat eval? yes me........

and yes hes a kid, no excuse.......but the fact is if you dont check out someones heat......

and dont ask around before buying........you should expect shady things to happen

if i were to deal with someone with 1 neg feedback, id be e mailing that person who posted it

and if you check out the other 4 threads about him Fornax, youd also see that ive posted about his bad trade with me and i dont see why hes still a member here

and checking out my heat.........do you think my trading skills are bad?

soulsaver

soulsaver, as I said, I didn't mean to offend you. But just a kid or not, the buyers shouldn't go through this tortured experience that you and QuimZ went through. If he can't be responsible enough to hold his part of the deal, he shouldn't be trading.

soulsaver_8229 said:
did you happen to check out his heatware?

guess who gave that guy his FIRST neg heat eval? yes me........

and yes hes a kid, no excuse.......but the fact is if you dont check out someones heat......

and dont ask around before buying........you should expect shady things to happen
Hey champ, maybe you should have listened to your own advice.
You did not give him his first negative heat, he got his first negative 2-2004.

QuimZ said:
Hey champ, maybe you should have listened to your own advice.
You did not give him his first negative heat, he got his first negative 2-2004.
i know his last name, and yeah its an odd name..........

if you want i can check my e mail logs on yahoo see if i have his addy around

haha your in luck i got his fully address and phone number

and i hope you learned a lesson.........i had no heat, and trusted him, but i got his full info before doing so.......

and this was over a 40 dollar dvd burner :p

gimme a PM dude and ill give it to ya

soulsaver

Quinnz I'm heading to his hangout now, hehe just finished a 4500 word paper and looking to blow of some steam. I'll let you know what happens in an hour or two.

Ok I went by, the name of the LAN place he hangs out is called the Stomping Grounds and the guy who owns it says he is there almost every day, all day. All the people there knew who he was and were a bit shocked when I told them what was going on. I think he's going to be pretty embarrased the next time he shows up to play hehe. I pm'd you a contact number QuinnZ.

f0rk said:
Ok I went by, the name of the LAN place he hangs out is called the Stomping Grounds and the guy who owns it says he is there almost every day, all day. All the people there knew who he was and were a bit shocked when I told them what was going on. I think he's going to be pretty embarrased the next time he shows up to play hehe. I pm'd you a contact number QuinnZ.

you should mention to the people that if anyone sees him, to have him call you. give em your number and tell em that It's VERY serious and you will be calling the police if you don't get this resolved very soon. say words like mail fraud.

This is getting good. I cannot beleive the response hi smother gave you. Thats rediculous, no wonder kids now days are worthless.

I say call the cops like the other guy in this thread said. Explain and see if they can send an officer out there. That would help a bit I think. Maybe get your money back.

Heh, he hangs out at a LAN place every day, all day. That's sad.WWhat is the enterance cost there in our days? $6 a day? 6x30=$180 :eek:

AIM said:
QuimZ: Sam you send my processor yet?
SCS3015: yeah
QuimZ: You got a tracking number for me?
Sam: no :/
QuimZ: Why not I paid for it?
QuimZ: Better question..Why have you been avoiding me like the plague for the last 2 weeks?
Sam: I havent
QuimZ: Then why haven't you returned my calls, IM's, PM's, emails?
Sam: i dont check my emails, and havent gotten and im's from you
Sam: the only messenger ive been on for a while is xfire
QuimZ: Everytime I've seen your screen name on here I've IM'ed you, with no reply
QuimZ: Regardless, do you have any proof of shipping?
Sam: no, i dont
Sam: nothing that i can send you atm
QuimZ: So does that mean, it has been shipped as in you took it to the post office and mailed it to me, or shipped as in your just feeding bull like you have for the last 18 days
SCS3015: Yes, i have taken it to the post office and shipped it
QuimZ: You told me that 2 weeks ago man
QuimZ: Did you get a receipt, do you have an insurance slip?
Sam: yes
QuimZ: Can you scan it or get a picture taken of it?
Sam: i told you, there is nothing i can send you atm
QuimZ: When was it shipped?
Sam: today
QuimZ: USPS?
Sam: correct
Sam: ive got to go, ill talk to you tomorrow
Sam signed off at 3:06:23 PM.
This is 12:06 his time.

Enjoy..this was great, he dipped as soon as he said it was shipped "today" via USPS, I think he forgot what day it is, because USPS isn't open Sunday.

I have the day off tomorrow so I will be making some phone calls. Thanks for the help and advice peeps, i'll keep this up to the minute.

yeah, that's pretty rich.....

and people wonder why no one nowadays is worth a crap.....it's because of parents like this little douchebag's mom, who don't really give a damn enough to make him take some responsibility. i can guarantee you that if i had a kid pull some stuff like this one someone, and i found out about it, he/she would NEVER do it again by the time i got done with them...... :mad:

dude.....i hate to say it......but i think it's time you reported this matter to the police in his area, and filed this with the USPS for mail fraud. the sooner you get the ball rolling, the sooner it will come to a stop!

I would contact the proper authorities, trollhunters.com, etc...Unfortunately if he has not shipped the item, you can not file USPS mail fraud as no USPS mail services have been used yet. Mail fraud can only be applied if he used the USPS service and mailed something different than what he told you he would. Or if he mailed something broken knowingly.
Good luck...It is getting worse...

QuimZ said:
Enjoy..this was great, he dipped as soon as he said it was shipped "today" via USPS, I think he forgot what day it is, because USPS isn't open Sunday.

Not to defend him here, but the post office around here has a kiosk for shipping any day of the week. Since they leave the front section of the PO open for those that have PO boxes, you can ship at the kiosk even on a Sunday. Just a heads up.

JCJones86 said:
Not to defend him here, but the post office around here has a kiosk for shipping any day of the week. Since they leave the front section of the PO open for those that have PO boxes, you can ship at the kiosk even on a Sunday. Just a heads up.
Not here, post office is closed Sundays, Even if it is open in his area what are the cahnces he actually sent it? In AOM he is saying that he has shipped it a while back, but then he says he shipped today, I actualyl hardly doubght he has an Item.

air2k5 said:
Even if it is open in his area what are the cahnces he actually sent it?

Yes, but my point is that it is possible to ship on Sunday in some areas, although it probably won't go anywhere until Monday morning.

that is true, the costumer service desk at the store next door to me you can mail stuff Sundays but it doesnt leave there store til Monday

If your talking post offices, no there all closed sundays.

so whats the status on this lil punk?

make some noise man, call his parents again in a not so happy manner...possible after youve had more to drink, remember not to make any threats or anything illegal, just sound mad, demanding and so forth, which im sure u are.

put some fear into the boy!

Did you try the LAN cafe he hangs out Quimz? I am actually going to be in that area again later this week so if you haven't heard back by then I'll re-visit.

he has been banned, if you have any other info, liek you got your stuff or something, PM and ill reopen it. Other then that theres really nothing more that can be done here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back