Awww bawls isn't sponsoring MaxPC's ROTM anymore

So this month's was the last one? Or are they still doing it?

BTW: this month's case wasn't all that great, IMO.

Are they still doing the contest, or are they just not giving the money anymore? Good thing in April they were still giving the $1000, otherwise I'd have been a bit pissed about not getting anything for my Matrimony Mod!

mj007 said:
Yep, that was me. Thanks for the compliment. :) :) :)

Thanks alot for that mod by the way. The ole lady saw that when she was flipping through MaxPC on the toilet. Now she wants me to build her a computer. She decided what she wants me to make instead of letting me surprise her, though. Gonna make me mod this old azz Compaq Presario we have sitting in the basement and turn it into a real computer. At least there aren't any used cake toppers. ;)

Oh, yeah. Great mod, a little on the gay side, but crafted masterfully.

.....wtf? Guys, i read it, and how it sounded to me was the FREE CASE OF BAWLS was not included, only the 1000$

Man, that stuff is good, I use it as a study drink.
I buy it at the local computer store and people look at me funny when I tell them that.

Spare-Flair said:
Man, that stuff is good, I use it as a study drink.
I buy it at the local computer store and people look at me funny when I tell them that.

Amazingly, the Shell station near me carries it.

no pics of this great case?...

luckily for me their is a bawls distributor like 10 mins from my house :-D case of 24 bawls for like 25 bux im happy with that

when i start my computer store we may try to sell it but I think a food distributor's license may be required to sell it.

'all female tech shop that sells bawls' I can see the irony already. :D

I don't know about that. She refers to my computer as "The Other Woman" and "The Whore." But perhaps you're right, maybe she just needs her own whore. :p

Back