Available DX11 games

Motley

2[H]4U
What are some decent games with DX11 that are out, or soon to be out? I'm itchin to see what my new 6970 can do.

Also, are there any good DX11 demos?

Perfect, thanks!

Was laughing at Deus Ex in that list. That game is on the permanently delayed, never to be released section. They announced it in 2007 for gods sake.

Perfect, thanks!

Was laughing at Deus Ex in that list. That game is on the permanently delayed, never to be released section. They announced it in 2007 for gods sake.

Don't laugh.

Every person so far, who has sat down and played this, has said that to their astonishment it's better than the original game. Yes, better.

Don't laugh.

Every person so far, who has sat down and played this, has said that to their astonishment it's better than the original game. Yes, better.

And the Dragon Age devs said that everyone who sat down and played DA2 is actually surprised it's still good despite their worries about it deviating from DAO. Yet the demo was crap.

It's basically meaningless at this stage.

Too bad Crysis 2 is not shipping with native DX11 support. You'd think with the time they've had it in development it would be ready.

Too bad Crysis 2 is not shipping with native DX11 support. You'd think with the time they've had it in development it would be ready.

If the 360 or PS3 could do DX11 I am sure Crysis 2 would of shipped with DX11 support.

Don't laugh.

better how? gameplay? story? and this is based on what? playing a single chapter and not the entire game?

also different people like the original game for different reasons.

I've seen the Aliens vs. Predator reboot for as little as $7 on sale and it uses some DX11 features. It's actually one of the best looking games I've ever played.

The game itself isn't great, but the Alien campaign alone is worth $10. The Predator campaign and Marine campaign both start off fun but wear out a bit towards the end. Also, I'm not sure if there's much of a multiplayer community left at this point...kinda doubtful.

As a tech demo it's second only to Metro 2033 and Crysis/Warhead which are the best looking/most demanding on-rails and open world shooters respectively.

The game itself isn't great, but the Alien campaign alone is worth $10.

Totally agree. It was a lot of fun running around on ceilings and taking out marines as an Alien, that campaign alone made my purchase worth it (paid $12 at Target).

If you're looking for a fun DX11 game, I recommend AvP remake and Metro 2033. Both are fairly entertaining and can be found pretty cheap now a days.

Back