Autonomous Flying Gripping Sphere

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you think the term "autonomous flying gripping sphere" sounds kinda creepy, watching this video is only going to make things worse. Maybe my perverted mind is reading too much into this, but watching a flying orb squat down on a water bottle, suck it up its cargo receptacle and then deliver it by pooping it back out is just bizarre. :eek:

It's more like a giant flying fleshlight for waterbottles. Next we'll see the killer balls from Phantasm

Next we'll see the killer balls from Phantasm

This is the first thing that came to my mind. On that note, it might be time to buy that Origin-12 shotgun I've been wanting to deal with those.

There's over designed, and massively over designed

This could be done with just a drone with a claw attachement and it would cost less over time due to the fact:

A: Travels far faster
B: Can carry more
C: No expensive gasses to replace daily in the sphere

My first thought was, this could be mistaken as a UFO at night. Then I saw its reverse probe apparatus and that reinforced my first thought.

I went through their other videos, most of the stuff seems aimed at handling dangerous chemicals and other substances not safe for humans.

I'm slightly aroused by this.......maybe if I watch it one more........no, no.....two more times.....

I've always wanted an expensive, complex, and unreliable way to accomplish a simple task.

Wonder how much torque those motors have. Asking for a friend.

and I hate to do this, but I gonna answer with 2 questions: which motors are you referring too? and is it really a friend you are asking for, or is it you? lol

Back