Automated service for email blacklist removeal

killerasp

Gawd
can anyone recommend a paid service that can automatically remove my company's ips from any blacklist that it pops up on? is there such a thing? id like to pay for a service to automate this process instead of having a human being doing it.

Why not simply fix the problem and submit for removal? Are you expecting to be constantly added?

I don't know of any such service. If you are on a black-list it's usually because your IP is in a dynamic range or because you are sending spam. I would recommend, also, that you just fix whatever your problem is. :D

Why not simply fix the problem and submit for removal? Are you expecting to be constantly added?

I work for a hosting provider. So when we get alerts of spamming originating from our ip's, we will investigate and if necessary, blackhole that customers ip.

but on the other hand, we have 50,000+ ips and checking each blacklist for our ips or anything in our ASN is a pain in the rear. so thats why something automated would be great.

let me re-phrase my question since now i understand what my boss wants:

a service for blacklist monitoring. i have 50k+ ips that need to be monitored if they appear on a blacklist.

A hosting company my friend works for, pays to download BL lists using rsync and then checks the files every day against there IPs. The cost for the BL downloads can be quite a lot though and each provider charges i believe (for instance spamcops is 1000$ a year)

Back