AutoFull Gaming Chairs Are Sponsoring Esports Tournaments like PUBE G

cageymaru

Fully [H]
AutoFull Gaming Chairs wants you to know that they are at the cutting edge of sponsorship for many esports tournaments and teams for games such as PUBE G, Fortnite, CS:GO, DOTA2, and more.

AutoFull,Gaming chairs for Pro Teams!
As a world renowned professional gaming chair brand, AutoFull specializes in R&D innovation and investment. The independent AutoFull R&D team pride themselves on the 23 patents obtained in recent 10 years. AutoFull strives to provide most professional games experiences for worldwide matches and gamers. As the official sponsor of International Pro Leagues, AutoFull has been on the international eSports arena including 2016 LPL, DOTA2 MDL International Masters, 2016 WCA, 2018 PUBG Australia Invitational, CS:GO Asia Minor and so on.

i love how all these articles are coming out for these companies that sponsor RNG and/or their players(uzi) from league of legends AFTER they got their asses handed to them by G2 who should of never even made it out of the group stages let alone beat RNG in the quarter finals.

upload_2018-10-24_12-57-8.png

upload_2018-10-24_12-56-38.png

These things go for $186. There are a lot of really good options in office chairs at that price point.

They need the side bolsters to keep them from falling out of their chairs.

I don't get why people like these style chairs. When I am gaming the PC heats up the room and I get warm. These "racing" style chairs just hug you in cheap vinyl, I would be sweating buckets if I used one. I bought a nice completely mesh computer chair, and it has made me way more comfortable that just a normal chair.

I have Recaro seats in my car, and they are terrible. On a hot day the car is already over 100 degrees, then i get in and get to be hugged by leather. I've been looking for over a year to find some base cloth seats locally but haven't had any luck as most of them have leather.

These things go for $186. There are a lot of really good options in office chairs at that price point.

Honestly, I'd pay MORE just to not have the god awful raceboy style on my chair. Shit is obnoxious.

I can't wait for the inevitable pendulum swing back away from this childish obnoxious "gamer" design back to more mature designs. I don't want designer heatsinks, bright colors or LED's with or without RGB on pretty much anything I buy. Even if I were shopping for a sports car, I'd lean towards something classy and subtle, rather than something raucous and loud either in sound or color.

I don't need side bolsters or racing stripes on my office chair.

Honestly not sure why this is front page news. Different companies have been sponsoring Esports for a while. The story about Nike is a little different as it is not a brand prominently associated with computers and Esports. Now if they are a sponsor or contributor to [H]ard|OCP then I could see why they would merit some screen space.

Same chair, less money, but equal amounts of plastic. Turn it on it's back and you could use it as a wake board.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CNPB7SH/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07CNPB7SH

Here is a chair I picked up that won't make you look like a douche man-child and is superior in materials and design. It has minimal amounts of Plastic and therefore weights more than the average chair. I've had it since January and it looks brand new and the cushions are like new. It has a unique, modern design.
https://www.staples.com/La-Z-Boy-Aston-Manager-Chair/product_2661632

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have Recaro seats in my car, and they are terrible. On a hot day the car is already over 100 degrees, then i get in and get to be hugged by leather. I've been looking for over a year to find some base cloth seats locally but haven't had any luck as most of them have leather.

I do too, and it's 100% the leather that makes them suck, getting hugged by leather during the summer months sounds awful. The clothe ones are where it's at, design and fit-wise, I absolutely love mine.

My sister used to work for Hon, and every once and a while they auction off the ill-packaged ones/QC failures. Scrored one of these guys for 25 bucks, 0 defects with the actual chair, just not packaged properly: https://www.hon.com/chairs/endorse/hleubt it's like sitting on memory foam, I've never sat in something more comfy for gaming :smug:

I agree with most in this thread, leave the race car chairs for actual cars.

Honestly not sure why this is front page news. Different companies have been sponsoring Esports for a while. The story about Nike is a little different as it is not a brand prominently associated with computers and Esports. Now if they are a sponsor or contributor to [H]ard|OCP then I could see why they would merit some screen space.

You clicked it, you commented on it, you justified it being on the front page.

I would bet it is frontpage to contrast the nike sponsor. One side is running shoes the other side is a chair.

Its a joke because they call it PUBEy G. Watch the video. Yeah, we like to have fun.

They need the side bolsters to keep them from falling out of their chairs.

I don't get why people like these style chairs. When I am gaming the PC heats up the room and I get warm. These "racing" style chairs just hug you in cheap vinyl, I would be sweating buckets if I used one. I bought a nice completely mesh computer chair, and it has made me way more comfortable that just a normal chair.

My last Mustang had Recaro's in it, for everyday, normal use, they were annoying as hell, but when I used them for what they were intended for, "sporty" driving, they were great seats, nothing more annoying than having your ass side slideways on a seat during a hard corner.

Back