Austin, Texas Gamers?

There are a lot of local gamers in Austin, including a Meetup group for PC gamers. What type of games do you play K-MAN ?

And you Daeldus ?

We do mostly FPS...

BC2 at the moment; awesome game. Still doing CS:S (waiting for the new engine). Some TF2. Lotta games on the horizon for this and next year that look really good.:)

yeah I feel bad because I just now picked up TF2 like a few weeks ago and I think its okay.

I'm here in Austin as well.

Mostly playing xbox lately. xbox live gamertag is: turbonix

Playing COD4:MW2 and looking to get BC2 in the next few weeks.

I still have CS:S but haven't played it in months.....

North side domain area :)

I play APB and Gears of War 2 (right now)

North Austin too, right next to lake Travis.

Not much i don't have or don't play.

AKA Commander_HK47 (pc/xbl)

Last edited:
south congress here :cool:

css, bfbc2, cod:mw2 are among my tops.

for css, check out tsmgcc.com's goldeneye maps server-- it's a blast!

just got bioshock 2 from that steam sale and am about to check that out

I live on the North side, near Anderson and Burnet. Heavy into BC2 these days, when I do play. Off and on.

We've been throwing LAN parties in Austin for 11 years now; these events are in your backyard fellas..
Don't miss the fun ! BC2, CS:S and TF2

Winter LAN Jan 14-16
Memorial Day LAN May 27-30

More info here

I'm very tempted to join in the winter LAN. Are the tables big enough for Eyefinity rigs? I have 3 4x3 20" monitors and I can't imagine playing BC2 without them.

I'm very tempted to join in the winter LAN. Are the tables big enough for Eyefinity rigs? I have 3 4x3 20" monitors and I can't imagine playing BC2 without them.

Absolutely... Sounds like you need a lot of real estate: an 8' table; we have a limited number of those. Our 8' tables were built by a local cabinetmaker specifically for this event. Made from 3/4" birch ply glued to a 3" maple frame with 2" solid banding, they're stained and finished with marine varnish. Sturdy enough to span 8' so you don't have a leg in the middle ---> Perfect for your rig. We also feature 24" deep shelving above most tables to stow your gear.

UPDATE: We are now out of 8' tables.. 4' only from here on out.

Find out more about this event, and meet all the guys who are a part of what we do in this Forum: Click Here

Last edited:
I was. Round Rock actually. Been back here in Georgia since 2003 though. Still get out there to visit me mum from time to time.

Back