Aug 30 to Sept 1: NewEgg Bitcoin Discount offers up to 30% off on Purchases over $300

I have bitcoin for sale if anyone wants to do WF deposit or paypal send me a pm, gonna jump on the 34UM95 for 999-150=849 :)

So is now still an ok time to trade LTC for BTC? Looks like it is not according to charts, then again I may be reading them wrong. I fear with current prices I have basically been mining for no reason...

NewEgg does offer refunds in the form of store credit. The reason why they don't offer refunds in BTC is because people can use the wild price fluctuation of BTC to game NewEgg.

Example: I buy a graphics card for $500, or one BTC. A few days later, BTC skyrockets to $700. I return the card, get one BTC back, and now rebuy that same graphics card for 0.72 BTC. A roundabout way of getting almost 30% discount.

This is why most merchants dealing in BTC simply do not offer BTC refunds.

Which is why they should offer refunds in USD, since they convert bitcoin they receive to USD immediately, anyways.

I was trying to decide between the black and white ps4s before I realized you couldn't preorder the white one with the deal. Made life less complicated not deciding I suppose.

To bad they sold out I wanted to get my hands on any PS4

Ordered an Asus X99 Deluxe and 8GB of RAM, was my first ever bitcoin purchase :p Just used coinbase and scanned a QR code, super painless.

This was a good deal for me too.
Ordered a cpu, itx mobo, and 16GB of ulp ram for my incoming ncase m1 v2.

came out to a little over 400$.

Took the kids to their cousin's birthday party, came back and it's dead. =(

Well, at least that solves my question as to whether or not I should get an X99 system (was really wanting a 4790k or 4690k, but because they came with a $5 `digital coupon' the deal wouldn't work with them!).

Back