Audio Technica AT-LP120BK-USB Direct-Drive Turntable, Black | Amazon Refurb $169.00 SOLD OUT

doug_7506

2[H]4U
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you have any experience with these? Been looking to get something myself, and this price is right and it seems to be pretty highly reviewed.

I personally don't.

The general consensus is that this is one of the best bang for your bucks out there. See reviews here and here.

I was in the market for one after getting the tube amp and it checked all my boxes.

looks sold out now.

Yeah, I picked one up, will see how it goes.

Posting here to follow the thread; thats a decent starting table, and if anyone needs help with setting it up or questions, i'll be happy to answer.

Make sure that the built in phono preamp is switched on- if its not youll hear really bad quality audio at a real low level, and be turned off on vinyl forever... Theres some mods for this table too, and cartridge replacement/changes are super easy on this table

Been thinking about getting one of these just to rip some records.

D1MFitR.jpg

I generally agree, it is funny how expensive this hobby gets but it is pretty fun to listen to music the old school way. Its especially cool if you have some old school pristine records to get that old school feel back. Its definitely better than listening to tape again.

I generally agree, it is funny how expensive this hobby gets but it is pretty fun to listen to music the old school way. Its especially cool if you have some old school pristine records to get that old school feel back. Its definitely better than listening to tape again.

For me, it's like playing my NES....Sure, I have emulators that work better, look better, and can play any game with a simple click....Yet I rather play on the actual NES....Maybe I am just weird.

Back