Audigy 2 Platinum Front I/O Panel

[Tripod]MajorPayne

Supreme [H]ardness
Does anyone know where I can get JUST the front I/0 panel? The one with the knobs and inputs and stuff? I already have an A2 ZS, and I don't want to have to buy the whole package just to get an I/O panel.

Thanks!

Jeez! The Audigy 2 Platinum Pro that comes with that is only $170 at newegg. I could buy that and then sell the card for $50 and recoup some losses...that's ridiculous!

[Tripod]MajorPayne said:
Jeez! The Audigy 2 Platinum Pro that comes with that is only $170 at newegg. I could buy that and then sell the card for $50 and recoup some losses...that's ridiculous!

Yup... pretty stupid aint it?

Go find the pinouts for the auxillary connector (not the live drive connector, many burnt out card using that one), and buy a frontX setup.

Actually in one of the threads here, I posted the pinout for the Audigy2, which I ripped off from somewhere in googlespace.

sorry to bring this topic back from the dead.

I would like to use this front panel I/O but do not want the soundcard.
Could i connect this to my ABIT motherboard's soundcard? or do you HAVE to have a Sounblaster soundcard to make this work.

Thanks for your replys :)

to use it without the card, first you have to determine if this is merely an output adaptor, or an active board.

If it's an active board, best of luck, but I wouln't spend much time on it, and just buy a frontX.

Back