Attack Of The Ms Paint!!!!!!!!

44 views and no one can be bothered to contribute??? I know you guys arent that busy...or are you that you dont have a few extra minutes to whip something up.

good movie btw...

and yeah, it really is impressive for MSpaint. i swear i'll get the hang of it one day

Does anyone enter the woot photoshop contests every week? All my entries are done in MS Paint. lol.

The theme the other week was to incoporate this blender into a fameous monument. I chose a picture that would be easy to manipulate with MS paint. Nothing like painting pixel by pixel:

blenderhenge1zj.jpg

Nothing great, but remember, no magic pen, no blur or smudge, no fancy tools. Only the eye-dropper and free hand cut and paste.

urbsnspices said:
Does anyone enter the woot photoshop contests every week? All my entries are done in MS Paint. lol.

The theme the other week was to incoporate this blender into a fameous monument. I chose a picture that would be easy to manipulate with MS paint. Nothing like painting pixel by pixel:

blenderhenge1zj.jpg

Nothing great, but remember, no magic pen, no blur or smudge, no fancy tools. Only the eye-dropper and free hand cut and paste.

hehe, thats kinda clever. I stopped entering... they always pick the gay ass photoshoped pics... the ones that look like jookie junk and arent even funny.

Tengis said:
hehe, thats kinda clever. I stopped entering... they always pick the gay ass photoshoped pics... the ones that look like jookie junk and arent even funny.

Yeah. I hadnt been watching woot for year up until recently. Whippin up a friday morning MSpaint entry takes a nice chunk out of the morning. Work=Only Paint. BTW it looks like they are tired of them too, no contest this week.

I wanna see some more PAINT masterpieces, and since I'm a show off I thought I upload my updated Pin Head.

and without further ado....

thank you thankyou

I'm still tweaking it trying adjust the shadows and things in paint is a real pain

this is the newest update, streamlined my sig a little and added more detail to the ear etc.

come on people, lets see those PAINT SKILLZ!!!!!!! I'm so bored. :(

Back