Atrix HD Cases?

NotSoSimple

[H]F Junkie
I usually am not a fan of cases on phones, but I dropped my Atrix 4G last week and finally shattered the screen. Luckily I was up for upgrade and grabbed an Atric HD for $29. Anyone have one and use a case they like? Worried the Otterbox line will be too bulky.

I've got an Otterbox defender on my Galaxy S3. It does add some bulk, but way better grip and nice peace of mind. Also check out what Seidio offers.

Forgot to add... I've dropped my S3 a few times with 'nary a problem. My wife dropped her naked S3 last week and the screen shattered. Got her insurance replacement in the next day after paying $150, and now she's rocking an OB Defender.

My brother has an AT&T Atrix HD and I've talked him into getting some kind of protective case for it after telling him about my wife's S3 hitting the ground and taking the damage that it did.

loved my otterbox in the days of yore (evo 4g) but i didn't like that the rubberized areas attracted lint. Have they changed that texture?

loved my otterbox in the days of yore (evo 4g) but i didn't like that the rubberized areas attracted lint. Have they changed that texture?

No lint collection on my S3, and I carry my phone in my front pocket all day.

Minimal lint with an otterbox defender on my Lumia 900. It's been dropped a few times with no damage to the phone. My daughter also got hold of it last week and scratched the shit out of the screen protector, but the phone itself is still mint.

Also helps when going over fences and such, while the phone is in the utility pouch on the front of my MOLLE vest...and when fighting with resisting suspects. During my last fight I could hear the camera on my phone snapping pics of the inside of my pouch LOL.

For my last few phones, I've tried numerous cases, and every time I come back to the TPU cases. Shock absorbent like silicone, non-grippy like plastic, works beautifully with the Textra Xway. Best of all, they add very little bulk to the phone. They're sometimes referred to as "high-gloss silicone" or hard silicone. For my Droid Incredible, I used the Verizon high-gloss silicone case (I think they're made by Belkin for the carriers). For my SGS2, it was the SGP Ultra Capsule, same basic thing.

Something like this should do the trick:
http://www.amazon.com/Cimo-Gloss-Fl...379920&sr=1-5&keywords=motorola+atrix+hd+case

I prefer the premium brands (Incipio, Belkin, SGP) for this kind of stuff, but I didn't see them catering to this handset with TPU cases.

I've had my Capsule on my SGS2 for little more than a year now, along with an SGP screen protector. My now 3-year old son has thrown this thing around the house without a scratch. It's in pristine condition.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
For my last few phones, I've tried numerous cases, and every time I come back to the TPU cases.

I've had my Capsule on my SGS2 for little more than a year now, along with an SGP screen protector. My now 3-year old son has thrown this thing around the house without a scratch. It's in pristine condition.

the wifey has a TPU case on her SGS2, and I also admire how well it works. So much so that I haven't gotten around to applying the screen protector film i bought a few months back...:p

I just use a body glove case on my phone works very well.

I have the atrix like you did.

For my last few phones, I've tried numerous cases, and every time I come back to the TPU cases. Shock absorbent like silicone, non-grippy like plastic, works beautifully with the Textra Xway. Best of all, they add very little bulk to the phone. They're sometimes referred to as "high-gloss silicone" or hard silicone. For my Droid Incredible, I used the Verizon high-gloss silicone case (I think they're made by Belkin for the carriers). For my SGS2, it was the SGP Ultra Capsule, same basic thing.

Something like this should do the trick:
http://www.amazon.com/Cimo-Gloss-Fl...379920&sr=1-5&keywords=motorola+atrix+hd+case

I prefer the premium brands (Incipio, Belkin, SGP) for this kind of stuff, but I didn't see them catering to this handset with TPU cases.

This. TPU cases are the best type, IMO. I've had a TPU case from CruzerLite on my Gnex for most of its life and it has been through several drops without an issue. I also have an XO skin on the display, which I've been pleased with (no orange peel texture and it's still pretty smooth/easy to glide fingers across).

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks guys, ordered the Cimo TPU. For under $9, I figured it was worth it. Hoping it will fit in my Moto car dock too.

Back