Atomic HOT if they honor it

yeah wish I'd seen this when it was live I can use some space too

Yeah i saw it when OP posted it, I just didn't like that part in the EULA... Dang.

I just received the two I ordered today. Well, I didn't receive them, I didn't answer the door because I don't want an invoice appearing in my inbox asking me to pay the difference. I'm not sure if I should call their customer service and ask if this is all okay, or what to do really. There is no way I would pay full price for what I ordered, and if I open them, what then?

/paranoid

eehhh... everyone elses order got cancelled... you probably rejected an OK package...

eehhh... everyone elses order got cancelled... you probably rejected an OK package...

Did I say I rejected it? FedEx makes 3 delivery attempts. I avoided the first one, but today I had made up my mind and signed for the second one.

To all ye nay sayers:

hNm2D.png

h3SaI.png

OkF6W.png

uGIEH.png

ArbY did you not use the coupon? Or did you use it and they sent the PC's too? I remember someone saying on the SD thread that using the coupon basically gives HP the right to cancel the PC order or triggers the cancellation or something along those lines.

Yup I got the coupon too. Haven't used it yet though. Will likely be getting a monitor with it. Also, the coupon came waaaaaaaay after I had placed the order for these two machines.

Specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate [64-bit]
• AMD FX-8150 eight-core processor [3.6GHz, 8MB L2/8MB L3 Cache]
• 16GB DDR3-1333MHz SDRAM [4 DIMMs]
• 256GB Solid state drive
• 1TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive
• SAVE $40 Microsoft(R) Office Professional 2010 + Adobe Acrobat X Standard [$648 value]
• No additional security software
• 1GB AMD HD 7450 [HDMI, DVI, VGA adapter]
• 300W Power supply
• SuperMulti DVD Burner
• Wireless-N LAN card (1x1)
• 15-in-1 memory card reader, 2 USB 2.0 (front), 2 USB 3.0 (top)
• No TV Tuner
• Beats Audio (tm) -- integrated studio quality sound
• Premium HP keyboard and optical mouse
• FREE Adobe(R) Premiere Elements & Photoshop 10 [$149 value]

95 bucks a pop.
I fucked up the order though. I missed a lot of the upgrades past the "security software" option. So I didn't get the 7950, Blu-Ray players, etc. Really can't complain though, just can kick myself for skipping a lot of the other options.

Yup I got the coupon too. Haven't used it yet though. Will likely be getting a monitor with it. Also, the coupon came waaaaaaaay after I had placed the order for these two machines.

Specs:

95 bucks a pop.
I fucked up the order though. I missed a lot of the upgrades past the "security software" option. So I didn't get the 7950, Blu-Ray players, etc. Really can't complain though, just can kick myself for skipping a lot of the other options.

LOL I can't believe you actually got the computers. Nice!

Specs:

95 bucks a pop.

My face when I saw you got that for $95:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That power supply is pretty lame though 300 watts powering all that?
*shrug* for $60-70 more you can get a much better one and still be makin' out like a bandit :cool:

Back