Atomic Color Kiss...

Its a bit busy for my taste but props for the effort taken.

Is that an actual doll head in there or a decal?

LOL!

Nice job, looks nice but hopefully its for 1 year old child?!??!?!?!?!

OMG that thing is scary looking especially that face on top :eek:

Its a 3d print from visual paradox on an adhesive back gloos paper!
It looked like the right thing too do!

Haha. It's so happy. The face is kind of odd, and the case seems like someone tripping on acid designed it, but good job :D.

The truth hurts...

I hate it

I dunno looks like you put alot of time into it, but it looks kinda queer to me. Whatever you like dude.

That thing is wicked, and messy as hell inside, but it looked suprisingly kool in the dark pictures :D

Thats scweet dude, fuck what all the haters think, its your case not theres..No my 4 yeas old is asking why hers dosnt look like that....looks like i got to get to work

props..that as orignal as it gets thease dayz

What are all the mods you did to this thing? For some reason I think I'm missing something; everybody keeps crapping their pants, but it looks like the only modding you did was just the dollhead in the top windows (which is admittedly pretty cool, if not a bit raverish). He didn't do the paint job or anything, lol...

And it's not a Lian-Li. http://www.directron.com/2010001.html

Originally posted by PS-RagE
Its a bit busy for my taste but props for the effort taken.

Originally posted by Tt Ownage
hrmm...

fruity :)
hardware wise id say to dremel out the blowhole up top because hardly any air get through. also if you want to quiet your heatsink fan remove it completely, this will also help your temps if you care. id mount that uv cc somewhere out of sight so just the light from it can be seen. it looks pretty tacky. maybe its a tacky theme, i dont know. :p

you probably could do better organizing that mess of wires too. it is original ill give you that. ;)

Originally posted by finalgt
What are all the mods you did to this thing? For some reason I think I'm missing something; everybody keeps crapping their pants, but it looks like the only modding you did was just the dollhead in the top windows (which is admittedly pretty cool, if not a bit raverish). He didn't do the paint job or anything, lol...

And it's not a Lian-Li. http://www.directron.com/2010001.html

Busted

Whoa! Whoa! back up. I never claimed its a lian li or i painted it!Its a super flower screened by case arts! As far as the colors and the imense sleeving is i thought it all looked cool with the uv shit!

And the light in the middle is there beacuse it looked cool and it really set off the DFI board.
I hand wired everything and spent alot of fuckin time with it so thats my end result..."Well its a constent mod" The hardware is what matters anyway ! "right":D ....So far this machine has been running for 3 weeks without a problem,ive overclocked and back again,"no probs:cool: " As far as being QUEER, as someone said,people at lan have said that !And ive laughed !"I then tell them im not, and proceed to stick my machine in there ass...

[H]ard OCP rules!!!!!

Ps Tonite ill be testing An Asus Radeon 9800xt,can wait to see that 1080 Dpi on my bog screen:D

yeah man. you got the hardware to back up yer shit hehe. I'm diggin the uv stuff, gonna do that to my 2nd comp here soon. looks pimpin man.

Back