Atom RPG

peppergomez

2[H]4U
If there are any old school RPG here on H (Wastelands ,Fallout, etc) who haven't played Atom, I highly recommend it. Nearly finished with it and it's superb. IMO much better than Wasteland 3.

Whenever I buy a next game I decided last week it was going to be Wastelands 3. What did you like about ATOM more than Wastelands 3?
And have you tried Encased yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasteland 3 was ok. I played it all and found that it got a little samey and it felt overlong. The combat was pretty good. It was way too expensive on release , don't know if the price has gone down since then. aTOM was a little more serious, drier, and felt a bit more mature than Wasteland 3, combat is pretty basic. More of an indie game so the production values weren't as high. i amlooking n forward to.paying Trudograd thus weekend because it looks bit nicer visually than ATOM.

I backed Encased and played a lot of it earlier this year in EA. I was hoping they would improve upon the combat for final release but they did not. I can't recommend it because the combat is really bad. Mainly due to how static and tedious it iis. Very slow and boring, with no option to speed it up.

Wasteland 3 was ok. I played it all and found that it got a little samey and it felt overlong. The combat was pretty good. It was way too expensive on release , don't know if the price has gone down since then. aTOM was a little more serious, drier, and felt a bit more mature than Wasteland 3, combat is pretty basic. More of an indie game so the production values weren't as high. i amlooking n forward to.paying Trudograd thus weekend because it looks bit nicer visually than ATOM.

I backed Encased and played a lot of it earlier this year in EA. I was hoping they would improve upon the combat for final release but they did not. I can't recommend it because the combat is really bad. Mainly due to how static and tedious it iis. Very slow and boring, with no option to speed it up.
Wastelands 3 is still $60....:barefoot:

Cool, I will replace it with ATOM when I get the itch for that time of game again.

Wastelands 3 is still $60....:barefoot:

Cool, I will replace it with ATOM when I get the itch for that time of game again.

That's crazy. Imo its worth half that.

Trudograd is like $10 and offers about 40hrs of gameplay and doesn't require you to play ATOM first.

Back