ATi X800pro VIVO 16pipes

Elrein

n00b
Soz if its been said B4, but i have the chance to purchase a Connect3D X800pro pre modded to full 16pipe capability for £340, i love my ATi cards my 9700pro is runnin doom3 sweet as so im very tempted to go the next lvl up for ATi, i know the 6800GT is faster but... well to my question ...anyone know how it will compare to the rest i dont want massive frame rates i just want smooth high quality gaming

I was amazed how well my 9700pro handled doom, having a 17" LCD limits me to 1280x1024 and @ that rez its fine but i do feel that my P4 has more to give with the poor GPU maxxed out :(

Anyway dont want to rave on so ty in advance

Ah...Bad grammer! (head hurts now)

I'm assuming you actually know the person selling the item instead of getting of ebay. If so then try asking if you can give the card the good old test spin and see how it fares in D3.
Since it's 16 pipes does that mean it's overclocked as well?

yeah it looks good. i believe it's the club 3d one? not a bad price really it's either that or 6800gt, and i'd go gt but you may want VIVO. hope you like it

you can get an Ultra or a x800xt for nearly the same price...

Search around you'll fine Ultra's for only 40-50 pounds more.

Blad3 said:
you can get an Ultra or a x800xt for nearly the same price...

Search around you'll fine Ultra's for only 40-50 pounds more.

plus they are finally selling gainward stuff! i think i might pick-up a gainward 6800 ultra GS

A mate bought a Gainward 6800ultra from said site and he ended up with a Reference board, wasnt too gutted since it still ran exceptionally well seems the low stock is affecting everyone, does anyone know of a UK site that actually has x800xt's in stock?? im beginning to feel that i may have to go nVidia this time round, i want my ATi

Back