Problem= 12+ minutes per frame, my 1900xtx= 6.5

AMD opty dual core 1212

**Combined CPU Usage =56, but each core is really erratic and system idle 40%
or better setting priority to idle or low doesn't seem to matter

Motherboard ASUS M2R32-MVP
Power supply 700 watt
2 gigs of memory
ok one good thing these cards run cool <50

Any thoughts what I can do to better these frame times?

weird, i have one card (1950xtx) and i do 1 percent in 8 mins and a coulple of seconds. CCC says that my gpu and ram clocks are @ 2D speeds and my card runs at about 70 degrees.

I'm not sure if the problems you are having are related to crossfire mode or not, I admit i dont know anything about it but i remember something along the lines of the crossfire mode has to be dissabled and each card has to be run as a individual unit.

BLUEFISH44 said:
I admit i dont know anything about it but i remember something along the lines of the crossfire mode has to be dissabled and each card has to be run as a individual unit.

That would be my first guess as well. Well actually my first guess involved Marty and sabotage :D

It definitely sounds like your cards are not working at 100%. I assume you've tried the single GPU client and had better results?

Are you using the 6.11 drivers?

Roman79 said:
That would be my first guess as well. Well actually my first guess involved Marty and sabotage :D

It definitely sounds like your cards are not working at 100%. I assume you've tried the single GPU client and had better results?

Are you using the 6.11 drivers?

just did 6 mins

zim01 said:
just did 6 mins

Hmm....well that's about right for a single. Did you try disabling CF with the dual client? Maybe try a fresh copy of the dual client?

zim01 said:
Did you try disabling CF ??????????

I just have a single card, so no. As Bluefish mentioned I also remember reading that you had to disable CF to get this to work properly.

I had a look over at the Stanford forums and didn't see anyone else having the same problem. Maybe post over there for an answer.

Good luck!

Finally got mine set upright.

Settings.
GPU 648/775.
VGPU 1.3 volts. Any lower equals early ends.
Fan at 38% so cannot hear it over other fans
Temp ~ 70-75c.
Times ~6:08 a frame.
PpD @ 770

Luck ........... :D

Back