ATI X1900 AIW For $149 at Micro Center

ndehmer

Limp Gawd
I don't know if this is a Typo or what, but I ordered one anyway just to see. If it is for real, it is an awesome deal. The specs don't match the ATI web site (ie 8 pixel pipelines) but the product ID 100-xxxxxx matches an X1900 AIW. I will post back when I get it and let you know.
X1900 AIW at Micro Center

Sorry if this is a repost

holy crap i hope they honor that price
i just ordered 3...

Flaming hot if its real, this seems odd though

"8 Pixel Pipelines (8 Pixel Shader Processors)" <-- thats definately not an x1900

ah fuckit, i bit, i can always send it back if its some messed up model

Haste266 said:
damn, i was hoping to be one of the first people to order it.
no way im going to get mine now after reading that thread...

i ordered last night at 8:30pm, hopefully they'll let it slide, since it was also a b&m sale

Put in my order for in-store pickup.

Whatever may come of this deal, one thing is for certain...someone is getting fired at Micro Center...

just got my email confirmation
says it should be shipped by the 11th...
only time will tell i guess.

Just recieved my order confirmation as well :)

Unfortuantely no B&M stores here, so it may (read will) be canceled at a later point

It does not looks like X1900 8Pixels and 8 Pipes.?

The real X1900 AIW Specs:

INTERFACE/BUS- PCI Express, native x16 lane
MEMORY - 256MB GDDR3 memory, 256-bit 8-channel memory interface
CHIPSET - ATI RADEON X1900
384 million transistors on 90nm fabrication process
48 pixel shader processors
8 vertex shader process

Its a typo just like the price.

The part number and UPC code match to the X1900AIW.

Spazilton said:
Its a typo just like the price.

The part number and UPC code match to the X1900AIW.

Not a typo, people have picked thi sup in-store yesterday.

just got this email
We're sorry to report that the merchandise listed below is not immediately available.

Though we expected to be able to send this product to you without delay, we have since found that we are unable to do so. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have placed this product from your order xxxxxx on backorder, and will ship it automatically when it arrives at our fulfillment location. Please be aware that backorders will remain in our system for a maximum period of 30 days (from order date).

You may contact Customer Service at 1-800-634-3478 to inquire on the status or cancel the item(s). If your order has not been shipped within 15 days from the date of your order, a reminder email will be sent to you.

Please note that your credit card has not been charged for this product because you only pay for items as we ship them to you.

Thank you for shopping Micro Center Online. We hope you visit again soon.

Boss had me buy 4. I have a cool boss. I'm going for the in store pick up, so I'll let you all know how it goes.

Just ordered 2 of them, we will see. If this is a typo they will refund me i printed every thing, and i won;t even pay return shipping if this is wrong.

If you did instore pickup, great, but i am guessing they are going to cancel most if not all online orders.
Normal price for this card if over $400.
Probably supposed to be $419 or something like that.

I noticed the cheapest X1900 AIW on Newegg was 439. So it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Don;t spread the word in other forums, other wise definately they are going to cancel it.

annaconda said:
Don;t spread the word in other forums, other wise definately they are going to cancel it.

Lol, how late are you?

700 REPLIES at SD, who knows how many views
+ anandtech
+ bb
+ HF

HF got it last, I think.

Its been on slickdeals and fatwallet since last night at 8pm, so so much for no other forums.

Fortunately i got an order confirm, whereas people are getting "out of stock"s. So there is hope

jbrukardt said:
Its been on slickdeals and fatwallet since last night at 8pm, so so much for no other forums.

Fortunately i got an order confirm, whereas people are getting "out of stock"s. So there is hope

the OOS comes after the order confirms

Damn, just came :(, oh well, at least they didnt charge my CC. Ill just let it sit there until it times out after 30 days

Backordered Items- Micro Center Online / Micro Center: The Ultimate Computer Store

Order Number » XXXXXX

Backordered SKU » 030122

Please save or print this email for your records.
We're sorry, Spazilton

We're sorry to report that the merchandise listed below is not immediately available.

Though we expected to be able to send this product to you without delay, we have since found that we are unable to do so. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have placed this product from your order XXXXXX on backorder, and will ship it automatically when it arrives at our fulfillment location. Please be aware that backorders will remain in our system for a maximum period of 30 days (from order date).

You may contact Customer Service at 1-800-634-3478 to inquire on the status or cancel the item(s). If your order has not been shipped within 15 days from the date of your order, a reminder email will be sent to you.

Please note that your credit card has not been charged for this product because you only pay for items as we ship them to you.

Thank you for shopping Micro Center Online. We hope you visit again soon.

Micro Center Online Customer Service
1-800-634-3478
Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST / Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST / Sunday - Closed
www.microcenter.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Summary - Backordered Items:
Item SKU Quantity Description
030122 2 ATI X1900 AIW 256MB PCI-E .

Ill let it sit on backorder for 30days.

Has anyone who chose the instore pickup option recieved any confirmation emails yet? Im wondering if my mail server is down, they alreayd tossed a temp charge on my CC but no documentation.

Just noticed, I have a hold for the order amount on my CC. They said they dont charge until they ship.

Unlike certian places like Monarch..

They charge your card even if it fails validation..

i bought 2 for in store pickup wel see if they give them to me i dont see why they wouldnt if i get em im selling one for like 400 bucks on ebay =p

microcenter is just going to use their 30 day max backorder policy to leave all orders unfulfilled guys.....

nobody_here said:
microcenter is just going to use their 30 day max backorder policy to leave all orders unfulfilled guys.....

Easy way around that. Wait until you see the price go back up.

Call in and ask if they have any in stock.. when they say yes, then bring up your backorder.

and they already held the room on my credit card .. available credit dropped 300 bucks =p

Spazilton said:
Easy way around that. Wait until you see the price go back up.

Call in and ask if they have any in stock.. when they say yes, then bring up your backorder.

they will not show any in stock until after all backorders are over 30 days old..........no easy way around it, once your backorder is over 30 days old it doesn't matter anymore

Apallohadas said:
I use my Amex just for my computer supply orders :D

I need to get an AMEX one of these days here soon. They send me enough preapproved offers lol.

And do you think they are going to give up 30days of online orders on a brand new product, because they made a pricing mistake. It would make more buisness sense just to cancel all the bogus orders(probally 5000+) and put it up at the proper price.

Back