ATI X1800 XT Available in the US (someone actually has one, see #59)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bar81

Gawd
http://www.allstarshop.com/shop/product.asp?pid=13209&sid=ESKTMXDT0BJ58PGRH2HBNXSSGM7G3NU3 and at MSRP

Update by DougLite: Both WarlordBB and R1ckCa1n have acquired their new X1800XTs (local pickup at AllStarShop) and have already snapped pics, check out posts 61 and up (fourth page if you use forum default of 20 posts/page). Warlord is going to try and get some benchies done after work today, please be patient guys.

Update again: Benches on page 5, 9000~9500 in 3DMark05, read the posts for more details.

I won't use red ink - DougLite so you won't think I'm making official statements :p

dagon11985 said:
Odd. No one else is selling it yet.

Not odd. ASS is always first with ATI GPUs generally, particularly BBA and Sapphire. It was the same way with the XLs.

digitalx0 said:
Thanks for the heads up Bar81

My pleasure. No way I could justify the the quarter of a grand difference between what I paid for my XL and the XT but others may feel differently so I just wanted to let everyone know as I know certain individuals have been waiting.

Now where's my Sapphire PURE mobo in the US :mad:

F***!, first I hear about the 512mb, higher clocked 7800 GTX, now this card is available. I'm going to wait till after Thanksgiving to see if 7800 has surfaced or is confirmed and i'm gonna have to go from there. I wonder if I bought an x1800xt for 50 bucks over msrp now, if I could sell it in a month for anything close to msrp? Within 50-100 of it?

In any case, now that it's available in the US, are we going to see the [H] review of it soon?

If you guys want to aruge the merit of the various cards, start a new thread. For now, keep this one limited to the fact that the card is now available and where you can get it.

Well, I called them, and he put me on hold, and said they are "expecting a shipment today". Said they have a tracking number to recieve them in today. So it seems they will have them in stock today, but as of right now, they do not.

fallguy said:
Well, I called them, and he put me on hold, and said they are "expecting a shipment today". Said they have a tracking number to recieve them in today. So it seems they will have them in stock today, but as of right now, they do not.

Man, i'm one of those worst case scenario guys, I wouldn't have posted it as in stock unless I had them in my warehouse at that moment. It sounds like they are pretty sure they are coming in today though.

Yes, I had to ask how sure he was he was getting them in today. Then he said they had a tracking number for them to be in today. Which I guess is why they went ahead and posted it. They have a few days buffer for shipping, so they shouldnt have any trouble. A little shady, as they are not "in stock", but I guess if they are going to be sometime today, its not a big issue.

Awesome, hopefully the price will drop $100-$200 by xmas, and maybe they will include free mobo, then I can buy 1 :)

i just saw that ati is giving away a bunch of the new x1800 cards. See Christmas promotion here:

ati.com/ultimatestockingstuffer

... you never know - you may not have to wait for the price drop!

<riseguy>

Any of you guys going to pick it up? Im thinking about it but its a lil too high.

An added benefit of waiting a week or maybe even two is that the "gotta have it now" crowd will have done just that, and prices will drop from the stratosphere into the mere upper troposhere :D

Hmmm whats random is you can pre-order them over here.... At the amazing price of $750 :p
But Im betting... Give it a month and it should be on par with the 7800GTX price range (Hopefully)

millerpa17 said:
WTF!!! why is that soo damn expensive??
7800GTX was selling for that much when it first came out. And this is a 512mb card.
I'm sure it will be down to 500 by December.

Stereophile said:
7800GTX was selling for that much when it first came out. And this is a 512mb card.
I'm sure it will be down to 500 by December.

I think we have to see about availabilty before we can even speculate about price.

w00t ~!

I will be picking up my shiney X1800XT Thursday morning.

Not five minutes after I got off the phone to verify they had the actual cards, I ordered and got my GO GET YOUR CRAP message from them; see below.

Allstarshop.com

Your order (Order ID: xxxxxxxxx) is ready for pick up now!
Our address is :
30191A Ave. De Las Bandaras
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Our will call hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday - Friday

To get driving directions, please click the following URL:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtype=address&cat=&address=30191+Avenida+De+Las+Bandera&city=Rancho+Santa+Margarita&state=CA&zipcode=92688-2114&search=++Search++&searchtab=address or call us at (949)546-0888.Thank you very much for the order.
The Allstar Team

This email was generated by our logistic programs. Please do not reply this mail. Should you have questions regarding this order, please call us at (949)546-0888.

R1ckCa1n said:
Not five minutes after I got off the phone to verify they had the actual cards, I ordered and got my GO GET YOUR CRAP message from them; see below.

Allstarshop.com

Your order (Order ID: xxxxxxxxx) is ready for pick up now!
Our address is :
30191A Ave. De Las Bandaras
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Our will call hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday - Friday

To get driving directions, please click the following URL:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtype=address&cat=&address=30191+Avenida+De+Las+Bandera&city=Rancho+Santa+Margarita&state=CA&zipcode=92688-2114&search=++Search++&searchtab=address or call us at (949)546-0888.Thank you very much for the order.
The Allstar Team

This email was generated by our logistic programs. Please do not reply this mail. Should you have questions regarding this order, please call us at (949)546-0888.
better post some benches and pictures so we can see what she is made of!

They do have them in stock. They got 15 in today, sold 12 so far. Three left as of now. He told me that was the first of two shipments, whatever that means.

Most any new video card is sold at, or above the MSRP when it first hits. The price will drop, just like always.

Told you guys, ASS is on point on stock. When they say it's in it's in.

fallguy said:
Most any new video card is sold at, or above the MSRP when it first hits. The price will drop, just like always.

The free market, its like magic economic beans

Who gives a crap. All that matters is ATI actually is delivering on their committment. This is incredible news that isn't on the [H] front page :(

R1ckCa1n said:
Who gives a crap. All that matters is ATI actually is delivering on their committment. This is incredible news that isn't on the [H] front page :(

<shock> I'm sure Kyle is too busy slagging the new crossfire mobo he just received.

Bar81 said:
<shock> I'm sure Kyle is too busy slagging the new crossfire mobo he just received.
Hehe.... I am going crazy because I have 2 gigs of new ram and a DFI crossfire motherboard to go with the X1800XT. Only problem is my new waterblocks are not here yet. THIS IS GOING TO KILL ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back