ATI Radeon 9800XT Refurbs for 345 at newegg

robo22

Weaksauce
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-317R&depa=99

This is kinda strange, because it's been going in and outta stock every 10 mins or so for the past hour. It's either something wrong with the system, or people have been buying nonstop and newegg's restocking along with them. Either way, it's a great deal, I had my friend trying to order it for me (no cred card), but he missed it when it was in stock and he just went to sleep so I hope it'll still be there tomorrow in the morning.

I love newegg refurbs , even though the ones I have ordered from them were very poorly packaged , but they worked

Just be sure to consider we're not a long way off from R420 if you must have the highest end toy and don't care to wait for a little bit.

Originally posted by MemoryInAGarden
Just be sure to consider we're not a long way off from R420 if you must have the highest end toy and don't care to wait for a little bit.

indeed.

especially if you're like me and already own a 9800 Pro.

I was thinking about spending the extra cash in getting the XT but I knew as soon as I did that the next biggest and baddest "R" series card would come out and I'd shoot myself in the foot or something.

that being that, I can wait for a while longer until the next "bad boy" comes out. my 9800 Pro still packs quite a whallop as is. ;)

Back