ATI HD 3870 In Stock Now Hurry!

I haven't dealt with their CS, but they usually make great cards. I'm on my 2nd (different models) and no problems...

I just ordered one.

I have a feeling its gonna be out of stock though. If you search for ATI cards from the newegg homepage it caomes back as auto-notify.

If eVGA made ATi cards I would buy one. eVGA is the only company I deal with now. Besides the BFG 8800GT OC I'm picking up for $250...lol. But I've RMA'd overclocked cards to them no problem. Only thing I don't like is no step-up and they don't cover aftermarket coolers. Oh well...

I just ordered one.

I have a feeling its gonna be out of stock though. If you search for ATI cards from the newegg homepage it caomes back as auto-notify.

after being and ati guy for long long time. the only company i buy cards from are built by ati cards. just because of how simple and easy the cs and warranty is.
i mean i do the entire rma process with out ever talkin with anyone. takes maybe a week.

Item# N82E16814102713 is removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this.

Out of stock. Here we go again. On the upside, there's 5 customer reviews from people that don't even have the card yet. :confused:

no ONE buying HIS ?
I ordered two this morning........ pretty much one ATI card is like any other with the exception of warranty, cooling and included goodies. Last I knew all the ATI cards were made by Powercolor. Don't know if that's still the case.

Man I ordered mine at 5:30 when I came home, there were no HIS man that is so wrong. How do they go out of stock, then back with some, then out again in less than 3 hours?

Canxed Orders maybe...:confused:

ZZF will be your frist price gouger (price range $259-$269) -- :mad: but then again they are the ones that have the 8800GT for $400

I ordered two this morning........ pretty much one ATI card is like any other with the exception of warranty, cooling and included goodies. Last I knew all the ATI cards were made by Powercolor. Don't know if that's still the case.

two 3870 in crossfire is THE best bang for buck right now. congrats on a good purchase.

Why is ANYONE buying any of the new ATi cards? Whats the point? Theres better stuff from NVIDIA hardware wise at the same price points and the driver support is 100x better. I still don't understand why anyone is buying this nonsense :p

Proof?

Why is ANYONE buying any of the new ATi cards? Whats the point? Theres better stuff from NVIDIA hardware wise at the same price points and the driver support is 100x better. I still don't understand why anyone is buying this nonsense :p
yea but its more expensive and out of stock

I think part of it may have to do with the open standard for CF where you can run it on mobos with Intel chipsets (not sure if it's true). That way you can easily get two 3850's to run around GTX perf or a couple 3870's to exceed it. Just a thought.

power color seems instock while i was sleeping.

morning i woke, i check and ITS SOLD :(

i wanna buy one, any link ?

best way is if you have gmail, download the notifier and then go to newegg and get the instock update by email for the card.

Second its there, you will know :D

Back