ATI Catalyst 4.11 release date ?

mentorxxx

Weaksauce
Does anyone know about when official 4.11 will be out ?

I found some beta versions of 4.11 but they are useless, because they don't
resolve the 2 major issues i had with 4.10 , Fifa soccer 2005 not going over
1024x768 resolution ,and Call of Duty crashing in punkbuster servers.

btw.did anyone found a solution for the above problems ?

mentorxxx said:
Fifa soccer 2005 not going over
1024x768 resolution

I use cats 4.10 and run fifa 2005 at 1600X1200 res with 4xaa and 16xaf with no problems at all.

if CoD is crashing on just punk buster servers, that's not a video card drivers issue.

its actually both because you don't get that issue if you are running the beta 4.11's

..............had the same problem with COD here, also........:mad: .........just decided to unistalled 4.10's, and used drivecleaner 3, ( in safe mode ), booted back up and installed 4.08's............been running and playing in COD for the last 5.5 hrs.....not a hiccup ! ! ! ! :p ...........gonna stay with these for the time being.......:D

xenogears said:
I use cats 4.10 and run fifa 2005 at 1600X1200 res with 4xaa and 16xaf with no problems at all.

then you probably don't use a DVI connection for your monitor or you just have a CRT ... right ?

doh-nut said:
its actually both because you don't get that issue if you are running the beta 4.11's

which problem did you resolve with beta 4.11 ? fifa or COD punkbuster ?

also which beta version do you use ? could you give me a link ? thanks .

To answer your question, I would start looking for an official Catalyst 4.11 release somewhere around the 10th - 15th of the month.

Blue Falcon said:
To answer your question, I would start looking for an official Catalyst 4.11 release somewhere around the 10th - 15th of the month.

hmm if it's only 10 days i won't try to put old drivers,beta versions etc ... i'll just wait
for the official 4.11 hopping it will resolve those 2 issues .

Thanks for the info ;)

Blue Falcon said:

Just in time for HL2 :)

mentorxxx said:
which problem did you resolve with beta 4.11 ? fifa or COD punkbuster ?

also which beta version do you use ? could you give me a link ? thanks .

the punkbuster problem. if you install the 8.07 beta it should not freeze up anymore

Back