Athlon 64 TB Barton Duron Unlock...

0ldman

2[H]4U
standard cheapo number 2 pencil works fine. Some of the cheapest pencils I have work best.

What would you ask a MOD change the name to this thread awesome or neato? or something inbetween?

Anyways has anyone verified that 1.85 volts on all closed L11 bridges isnt pumped up to 2.0v? Or 1.65pin mods is not 1.60v the chart shows indifferences, but we dont know if motherboard bios makers had put in powernow adjustment in volts? prob not most likely...

If you followed the 1st link it states Athlon 64 support, I havent proved it, but its looking like it has some fact to it. Like AMD never changed there way of CPUID upto Opterons, so in reality it may crack them all... So you could add the word awesome to the name of this thread... hehe

how heavy do you have to go on the lead? When I boot up it still reconizes it as a Athlon XP XXXX

Originally posted by HaVoC
how heavy do you have to go on the lead? When I boot up it still reconizes it as a Athlon XP XXXX

The OC only works in Windows together with the Tool - you'll never see the OC in the BIOS or at Bootup ...

oh so .... since it doesnt support Nforce 2 boards then I doubt it will work :(

Some Nforce 2's work. Some don't without WCPREdit.

On mine, when the bridge is connected to set it as a mobile CPU my board detects it as an unknown processor. That's my easy way to tell if the pencil trick worked.

I've got to come up with something more permanent. My old Tbird worked fine with the pencil trick, the Tbred won't keep it for more than two days...

Back