AT&T New family plan

Trimlock

[H]F Junkie
Later today I'm switching over to the new two line plan, or at least plan to anyways. While the plan was kind of expensive ($180 for two lines) but the service has been impeccable over here in Hawaii, minus the north shore and now I can save $50/mo. The four line (still cheaper) is so tempting... :D

Anyone switch over yet? Any problems?

Damn those plans suck for 2 lines. I still don't get why Verizon and AT&T make their plans so unattractive unless you have like 4+ lines.

Just switched my plan with 4 phones and a tablet. Went from $250 to $170 a month.

For those that took advantage of this new plan be sure to check your statement, was expecting mine to go down at least $30 and it went up $80, had to get in touch with customer service to get it resolved.

I have 3 smart phones and a basic texting phone. Went with the 10g family plan and my bill went from $220 to $160. Walked in walked out in 5 minutes.

I have 3 smart phones and a basic texting phone. Went with the 10g family plan and my bill went from $220 to $160. Walked in walked out in 5 minutes.

Plus taxes and fees most likely. In your case, that's great you save $60 off the bottom line, but I will stick with AIO where I can pay $45 flat a line and get the same benefits practically.

I saved about $100 on my2 line plan, but it is how my corporate discount works along with my stipend.

Back