AT&T Data + Unlimited Text Question

XLeezardx

[H]ardChef
Isnt unlimited data + unlimnited text $30 a month? My friend told me if you get an Iphone, u have to pay $30 for the dataplan and an aditional $20 for Unlimited text messaging.

yup

pretty sure you can get the 1500 txt deal for half the price as well

until you go over and get hit with $40 in overages :p

I miss the 1st generation plan, unlimited text messaging was included in the $30 data fee :(

until you go over and get hit with $40 in overages :p

I miss the 1st generation plan, unlimited text messaging was included in the $30 data fee :(

You'd have to go over by a ton to get hit with that much... But it definitely does happen (not to me mind you, but to my sister :rolleyes: ).

I don't understand the split in data plans they have between smartphones are non-smartphones, on half the non-smartphones they sell you can load Opera Mini and view full pages just as well (or better) than on many of the smartphones... The line's way too blurry between either these days when even cheap media phones are starting to come out w/QWERTY keyboards.

Rogers in canada even charge's $20 for unlimited text on the iphone. They do have a $55 data plan that includes 6gb. But its only a limited offer thing.

Back