At Least 75% Off Dragon Age on Amazon Downloads

Wow, great find!

Does this require the Origin client to play?

Is there a version that includes all the DLC yet, or does that still have to be purchased separately?

Great deal. Gonna plunk down some dinero on the Ultimate Edition. Thanks for the link!

finally picked up DA2 for 5 bux, I imagine it's a decent buy at that price, since I hadn't really heard anything positive about the game.

Great find, you can pick up DA: Ultimate and DA2 for $10.

I have yet to purchase these, my backlog is bad enough. I'll have to pass on this for now.

In for DA Ultimate Edition. I've been waiting for a modern tactical D&D styled RPG for a while now, I think that its time that I treat myself to this game that appears to be quite epic and is actually challenging.

Hell of a deal, but I still need to finish DA2 before I play through this again. I'll probably buy it just because I lost the discs from the first time I bought it.

Tax kills it for me. Oh well...

J/k I jumped on that shit. $5.49 is a no brainer, even if I don't get to play this for a month or so.

Thanks OP!

Both Dragon Age games can be activated on Origin, not Steam.

DA: UE gave me a lot of headaches in activating the included DLC, which has its own separate key from the main game. The DRM on it is extremely messed up. I'd have a point where when I was offline, the DLC worked fine but when I was online and connected to EA's servers, it didn't work so I couldn't even load my save-games which included the DLC.

Beware! :mad:

Is Origin required? I don't have Origin, nor do I want it.

<edit>
NM. Read a review on Amazon that told me all I need to know. Purchase averted.

Last edited:

DA: UE gave me a lot of headaches in activating the included DLC, which has its own separate key from the main game. The DRM on it is extremely messed up. I'd have a point where when I was offline, the DLC worked fine but when I was online and connected to EA's servers, it didn't work so I couldn't even load my save-games which included the DLC.

Beware! :mad:
You have to install the 1.05 patch.
http://social.bioware.com/page/da-patches
Origin definitely isn't good about updating games for you like Steam is. But this issue of 'Unauthorized DLC' has been resolved with the patch, so no reason to really "beware".

You have to install the 1.05 patch.
http://social.bioware.com/page/da-patches
Origin definitely isn't good about updating games for you like Steam is. But this issue of 'Unauthorized DLC' has been resolved with the patch, so no reason to really "beware".

Except that patch doesn't fix the problem for everyone, I was able to get all of the DLC working but I had to jump through some hoops.

I really wish DA:O Ultimate edition was on sale on Steam; definitely don't want to support Origin.

Great find, you can pick up DA: Ultimate and DA2 for $10.

I have yet to purchase these, my backlog is bad enough. I'll have to pass on this for now.

Seriously, Dragon Age Origins is well worth your time, once you pick it up, you really can't put it down until you finish the story, the STORY is that good.

However, DA2 is definitely a game you should pass on.

Back