ASUS Warns Radeon RX 6800 XT Initial Stock To Be Limited, Ryzen 5000 CPUs Ravaged By Scalpers

I haven't been this excited since the nvidia 6800 was released!!!

I just wish there was a game like doom3 or bf2 to make the upgrade worth it.

We are getting old buddy! Haven't been excited for a game since Witcher 3. Cyberpunk is going to be meh, I can feel it.

At this point I'm considering holding out until Starfield or Elderscrolls VI.

We are getting old buddy! Haven't been excited for a game since Witcher 3. Cyberpunk is going to be meh, I can feel it.

At this point I'm considering holding out until Starfield or Elderscrolls VI.
Master of Orion 3 was the last game I was excited for... and that was such a colossal let down that I no longer get excited for games

lmao, people are kinda pissed about the B&H preorder huh
Yeah, a lot of people in there are pissed in general. Some of them have been in there for over a month and unable to get a 3000 series card.

Miss BF2!! Karkhan was the bees knees! Don't make em' like they used to! Fights for those points where phenomenal!

Hope I can get a waterblocked 6900XT at some point.

But guess what, you can use the bots too! Someone runs a bot and it posts stock updates to a discord channel for all to use/see. Friend got both a 3080 and a 3090 FE's this way, then sold one to another friend at cost.

If you really want something, you can get it without paying scalper prices or even waiting that long. He accomplished the above in a week or two without even trying.

Got a link?

https://www.nowinstock.net/computers/videocards/nvidia/rtx3080/
Bottom of the page has a link to the discord. You can check all kinds of items' stock on this page. Used it when hunting down the nes mini.

Back