Asus VG278H 27-Inch 3D Monitor - $519.99

Darnit, I'm 1 month away from buying 2 more of those. Great price, I bought 1 before Amazon started charging sales tax as $450, I'm guessing in CA with all the eWaste taxes and crap this should come out to that price again.

I have this monitor. Best LCD I have ever used for GAMING. Screw the 3D gimmick, this is a 2D champ!

BTW good luck seeing this monitor at $250. Would not hold my breath for a second.

Bought mine about 8 months ago, best monitor to date and love it :)

I have this monitor. Best LCD I have ever used for GAMING. Screw the 3D gimmick, this is a 2D champ!

BTW good luck seeing this monitor at $250. Would not hold my breath for a second.

I agree. The 3D does work pretty well with many games but I so prefer the 120Hz 2D experience. I really do like this monitor.

I got it for 475 with one set of glasses, that $250 deal was pretty stellar if it was legit.

Ummmm hell yeah I'd love to get this thing for $250 lmao I hope it shows up again! I've been eyeballing it ever since I got my 690 (was given to me as a bonus / bribe lol) and found out I couldn't use my samsung S23A750D in Frame Sequential 3D with it like I did my AMD cards :(

Back