ASUS Unveils ROG Tytan G70 Gaming Desktop PC

HardOCP News

[H] News
ASUS today announced the Tytan G70 Gaming Desktop PC with the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor and one-click, no-reboot-required, all-core processor overclocking. The Tytan G70 also features NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX780 graphics that supports four displays for fully immersive gaming, a sophisticated multi-vented case design for efficient cooling, built-in wireless battery recharging for mobile devices, and SonicMaster audio.

I thought the fast & furious rice rocket PC case look went the way of the Dodo about 10 years ago. Damn that's grade-A fugly.

well, I was expecting some kind of neon green and yellow big shiny plastic case, not sure what to make of those side vents (I guess they are always open like that or whatever?)...at least its got a nice flat non-shiny black

"You’ll remember the transforming chassis and internal watercooling from last year, but this year’s upgrade gets a 4.1GHz CPU, up to 32GB of memory, a GeForce GTX 780 and SonicMaster audio."

All that power but just one video card? :-P

Call me a ricer but I think cases that do stuff like that are cool as hell. I guess I watched too much transformers as a kid. The hardware... meh. 16GB of 2133 with no heatinks?

ah, thanks for the video. that reminds me of Knight Rider, after Kit got busted all to hell trying to car fight with a big rig that was also 'alive' and then when they rebuilt Kit he had a new 'turbo mode' that had a bunch of panels extract from the body and somehow made him go way faster :D . The button on the case is even called "Speed" :p

that said, I like it now, not sure if that same button will retract those panels though.

Yup, totally ugly and not stylish at all. On the other hand, this case is totally awesome and you could put much less expensive hardware in it to get a computer that didn't waste a bunch of electricity on pointless graphics hardware and excessive numbers of CPU cores.

http://www.atxcases.com/cases/kitty.htm

Back