ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ: World’s 1st display with concurrent motion blur reduction & Adaptive-Sync

Okay thanks guys I am gonna buy this monitor and just use it with FreeSync only. ASUS is the only company selling a VA 32" in my country and warranty is kind of crucial for a product this expensive just in case my version has severe bleed or any other issue.

ASUS also confirmed me through email that it supports HDCP 2.2 so Netflix will play at 1440p so it's gonna be a great all around monitor for me since I do watch a lot of video too.

Moving from a 60hz VA panel I doubt I'll have any issues with its speed.

Btw I didn't get the monitor yet because I discovered that 144hz FreeSync doesn't work on HDMI. And DP 1.2 doesn't support HDCP 2.2. What a joke that they didn't give it DP 1.3+, PC monitor makers really don't give an eff about the video capabilities of 1440p monitors. Think I am just gonna ditch monitors now and get a 4K TV.

Btw I didn't get the monitor yet because I discovered that 144hz FreeSync doesn't work on HDMI. And DP 1.2 doesn't support HDCP 2.2. What a joke that they didn't give it DP 1.3+, PC monitor makers really don't give an eff about the video capabilities of 1440p monitors. Think I am just gonna ditch monitors now and get a 4K TV.

Just keep in mind that ELMB is completely worthless. If you're buying it for that, don't bother.

Back