ASUS TUF AMD 6900XT AMAZON PREORDER NOW

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That's just encouraging people to harass the man. I'm no fan of scalpers, but you should not have posted his address. I understand he made it public himself on Amazon, but no need to post it here.
Delaware. No, state taxes for his business registered there. Likely not a home address. He's a pro. Abuse is just a cost of doing business for him.

That's just encouraging people to harass the man. I'm no fan of scalpers, but you should not have posted his address. I understand he made it public himself on Amazon, but no need to post it here.

At least with the address it might be possible to hire some porch pirates to snag the cards. :p

^.... and the porch pirates would have your money, AND the card that they could sell on ebay themselves. You're clearly not thinking this through ... :p

Like how I removed the address rt away but the person who called me out on posting it still is posting it loud and clear using quotes on the OP.😄

Definitely looks like a house that a stupid millennial would purchase.

What are you talking about? It's a house built in 1940 that looks like a house built in 1940. There are literally millions of homes that look like that dotted over older parts of the country and in the midwest. I'm guessing the house you have is far more "stupid millennial" than anything like that one. When the stereotypical millennial can afford a house (thanks to the boomers fucking the market and the economy) I'd imagine most of those fitting the stereotype would go for something a lot more modern and open. Not full of walls, doorways, and closed in spaces.

What are you talking about? It's a house built in 1940 that looks like a house built in 1940. There are literally millions of homes that look like that dotted over older parts of the country and in the midwest. I'm guessing the house you have is far more "stupid millennial" than anything like that one. When the stereotypical millennial can afford a house (thanks to the boomers fucking the market and the economy) I'd imagine most of those fitting the stereotype would go for something a lot more modern and open. Not full of walls, doorways, and closed in spaces.
House is clearly missing farmland and 2 hills OP needs to walk up and down to go to school every morning.

Only $1,999.99. Ships middle of Feb. 2021. :rolleyes:

Untitled.png

Only $1,999.99. Ships middle of Feb. 2021. :rolleyes:
So translation is, he doesn't have one yet, he's going to try to get one, and if he can't get one to sell for that stupid price he'll simply cancel the order with no harm to him?

Somebody forgot the title of this thread.
Seriously though.....You'd need to be put in a straight-jacket at that price.
Somebody will undoubtedly buy it and then complain when the prices fall back to sensible levels in a few months.
Happens every time.

Last edited:
RIP.
Anybody else preorder at MSRP directly from amazon and just get this notification ??? 🤮🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• 56CBB402-DA61-4F1F-BEDC-907A94665B34.jpeg
    56CBB402-DA61-4F1F-BEDC-907A94665B34.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 0
idk why they dont just give you an option. "This card is on back order, ETA of XX date. To keep your order you don't need to do anything, if you want to cancel click here". idk makes sense to me.

idk why they dont just give you an option. "This card is on back order, ETA of XX date. To keep your order you don't need to do anything, if you want to cancel click here". idk makes sense to me.
I believe that's the normal process unless the product cannot be sourced anymore.

Dang.. I canceled it myself this morning should've held for that $5 promo credit :D

I'm going to take a really long story and make it short. I called Amazon (usually better results when calling), and they put me through to multiple people, one claimed they would be able to still purchase the graphic card and have it sent to me. That obviously didn't work out. After 30 minutes on the call they ended up getting back to me and said that they could not give me a concession of any type whatsoever because I was never charged. I was told they literally couldn't give me anything....
Then went on chat for about 30 minutes, still nothing.
Venom2000 idk how you got that $5 but I literally did everything I possibly could to get it, and still didn't.

RIP Asus Tuf 6900XT and Amazon $5 Promo credit. LOL

I'm going to take a really long story and make it short. I called Amazon (usually better results when calling), and they put me through to multiple people, one claimed they would be able to still purchase the graphic card and have it sent to me. That obviously didn't work out. After 30 minutes on the call they ended up getting back to me and said that they could not give me a concession of any type whatsoever because I was never charged. I was told they literally couldn't give me anything....
Then went on chat for about 30 minutes, still nothing.
Venom2000 idk how you got that $5 but I literally did everything I possibly could to get it, and still didn't.

RIP Asus Tuf 6900XT and Amazon $5 Promo credit. LOL
Man you went through all that wasted time for a potential $5? Or was your main concern being lucky and still have them ship you a card?

Man you went through all that wasted time for a potential $5? Or was your main concern being lucky and still have them ship you a card?
Tried to get them to still ship me a card somehow. Thought I was close for a while too! What a waste of time..

Then I asked if they could do anything for me ($5). Lol

Back