Asus Strix 4090 OC New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, maybe I should have you keep an eye out for a white version for me : )

I don't understand this listing. Why would you sell an item for $1950, when it costs you $2200 to purchase? Can you please explain where the gap is exactly?

I don't understand this listing. Why would you sell an item for $1950, when it costs you $2200 to purchase? Can you please explain where the gap is exactly?
Because I buy them from BB and I use 10% off coupon (as long as it works on the particular card lol) and I pass on the savings. I know not everyone does it so it might be hard to accept. Plus I have like 7% sales tax, lot less than others at times. Then after I get the payment I payoff by bb balance and I just get reward points so we all win. 🤷‍♂️

Because I buy them from BB and I use 10% off coupon (as long as it works on the particular card lol) and I pass on the savings. I know not everyone does it so it might be hard to accept. Plus I have like 7% sales tax, lot less than others at times. Then after I get the payment I payoff by bb balance and I just get reward points so we all win. 🤷‍♂️
That's kinda what I figured, but I was curious too. Beneficial for both parties.

Free bump and a great price. Where were you a few months ago when I picked up a 4090 Tuf OC. Would definitely prefer this card instead. GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back