Asus Striker non-Extreme

Jinto

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone ever seen this board? Came across it on the Asus website. Always thought there was only the Striker Extreme.

Didnt know there was room for another board between the Extreme and P5N32 lol. Anyway I dont see it on sale anywhere. Quite a phantom board.

edit: WTF i posted after TeknoKid yet appeard before his...

yep, its a cross between the p5n32? (i can never remember) and the striker.
so its 680i with lcd and lights, but with lower-end cooling, i guess the striker is aimed for those who dont wish to push the board as much or are going to water cool it.

lol, whats up with that posting?
anyway scan.co.uk have it for sale, but thats uk only.

Available too in germany and the netherlands... but a tthe current price of the Striker Extreme here ( Belgium ) around 270 euro's I would take the full bling...

That's just too many variations it's getting stupid, just like the whole thing with the P5NE-SLI thing back then, when one had the 650i/680i chipset and one with solid state caps and one with electrolyte.

Well they had to unleash something to put against the EVGA and BFG boards...in that price range, this is pure marketing mate and too bad it involves in slower bios updates and co as they have sooo many boards in their lineup...

Back