Asus rtx 4080 oc

Not size, but as we discussed resolution effects performance. The Asus monitor uses an LG panel but has a matte antiglare coating unlike the regular LGC2 oled series. I can't answer those for you, I don't know what your preferences are.
i got ya ok thanks i will go wit the 65 lg gaming and best buy this week has it and 800 bucks off for black friday , for me its about flying and when u going throu the swiss alps on a huge 65 inch and the way ms made flight sim 2020 so real i swear its like your there !!!!!! Any feelings with the new amd 9 7950 as to my 5950 or its pretty much the same?

Not size, but as we discussed resolution effects performance. The Asus monitor uses an LG panel but has a matte antiglare coating unlike the regular LGC2 oled series. I can't answer those for you, I don't know what your preferences are.
Well so much for that i ran out fri and got the lg c2 gaming tv i been trying ever option possible every which way i still get the same problem in flight sim above 10,000 feet i am at like 80 to 90 fps soon as i come down to like 10,000 feet it drops to like 5 to 10 fps and u can not even fly it, who knows it is prob my fault doing something wrong anyway my 1080p worked better!!! lol massive fire sale tom!!!!

Hey i actually found a big problem which i do not understand but is what it is, so a week ago i ordered new cabels so they are like super high speed this and 3.0 that and so on. So last night could not get the tv to go into gaming mode it kept freezing up gaming or 4k mode it was crazy hours i worked on it. So last min i just said put my 5 year old hdmi cable back in and boom solved all the problems !!!! I do not understand but it is what it is....So now this morning a different story i got flight sim up to 128 fps and the problem at 10k feet is gone it only drops to 52 fps feels great now!!

Back