I wasn't certain how to title this, but essentially I'm trying to find a monitor that has 4k graphics and the IPS panel of the Asus ROG SWIFT PG27AQ and ASUS ProArt PA328Q, but with the g-sync of the PG27AQ and the color accuracy of the PA328Q. I don't mind if it's a 27 inch or a 32 inch. But I've heard that the PG27AQ had black light bleed issues in the past.

Up until now I've been using a TN panel 1080p display, so I'm assuming the IPS panel 4k display of either the PG27AQ or the PA328Q would be superior. But considering both are around the $1,000 area, I wanted to see if I could get input on how good the color accuracy is on the PG27AQ when compared to the PA328Q. Or if there was a monitor that had essentially combined the qualities of the PG27AQ with the PA328Q.

I'll be using this monitor for 4k video and image editing and compositing as well as video games (single player RPG's mostly). I'm fine with the 60hz aspect of the monitor, but I do want it to have g-sync and the IPS panel and 4k is essential. Also I'll be using this with the EVGA nVidia 1080TI FTW3 graphics card when its released.

(I don't buy new components every few years and generally not this pricey, so I'm just trying to make certain I can do everything I want and need with the new tech I buy.) :)

Last edited:
Back