ASUS RMA is up

The Mac

Supreme [H]ardness
Just got the email from ASUS that the boards are ready for RMA.

everything is file until i try to print the CC authorization form for advanced RMA, and it says i dont have access to that page!!!

lol

anyone else have any better luck?

Just got the email from ASUS that the boards are ready for RMA.

everything is file until i try to print the CC authorization form for advanced RMA, and it says i dont have access to that page!!!

lol

anyone else have any better luck?

same problem.

perhaps the server is getting a serious beat-down from the traffic.....

Just got my email too. I'm sure their web server is getting molested by a few hundred thousand frothy-mouthed nerds.

perhaps the server is getting a serious beat-down from the traffic.....

Perhaps, but I would expect a different message if that was the case. I think someone created the page/document but didn't get the message to permit access starting today.

yah same here, no access to that page. i emailed asus about it. says 'form received' - in progress. uh..no

Same here....no access. I'm a bit surprised that in this day and age they don't have online CC authorization form as opposed to scanning or faxing the info in.

Perhaps, but I would expect a different message if that was the case. I think someone created the page/document but didn't get the message to permit access starting today.

yep. This link appears to just connect to a standard form. It's not the kind of thing I would expect to crash in the face of lots of accesses. It is the sort of thing that commonly gets messed up since the person changing the code has access rights that a web user does not and therefore, they don't appreciate that there is an access problem.

I received the e-mail too, but I'm still debating whether it's worth pulling off everything to send the board back.

I'll be very curious to know how many people end up returning their boards.

Same deal on the "You do not have access to this page!" Tried it with two different browsers on both a Mac and a Win7-PC with same result.

I just got through to phone support for the "You do not have access to this page!" error. Guy took down a bunch of my information and hung up. Errrrrr...

Intel flaw, Asus flaw, UEFI flaw, Sleep flaw...
Gee......#?+``

Its not working for me too! Not only that their email address gets refused my mail server...

Guess will wait a day and try again.

I just got through to them again. This next guy told me that "they made a mistake sending the email out early" and that "the website should be up at about 5:45 ( in 10 more minutes his time) and the credit card page should be functioning at that point".

I just got through to them again. This next guy told me that "they made a mistake sending the email out early" and that "the website should be up at about 5:45 ( in 10 more minutes his time) and the credit card page should be functioning at that point".

I got pretty much the same message, 15-30 minutes it should be working. They did say they were being inundated with calls about this at the moment.

LOL, I knew if I checked here about this error you guys would be all over it. Same issue I'm having.

The links in their original form had a field for Case ID which was empty, causing the error we all were getting. It is now fixed with the field appropriately populated. I've already printed my form and faxed it in, hopefully steps 2-3 complete quickly! :D

The links in their original form had a field for Case ID which was empty, causing the error we all were getting. It is now fixed with the field appropriately populated. I've already printed my form and faxed it in, hopefully steps 2-3 complete quickly! :D

I tried to redo the advance RMA from scratch and I still don't have a Case ID and am still getting the error when trying to get the credit card authorization form.

I think I'm going to go with the Newegg return and just order an MSI board instead since Asus can't get their crap together.

rats, now i get "Due to heavy traffic, our site is currently unavailable, please try again later.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

lol

Same here

Due to heavy traffic, our site is currently unavailable, please try again later.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I got a question.

Should I try to RMA at the asus site or through NewEgg (bought it from newegg)

I must have made it in before all the traffic. Was able to get to the form, filled it out and emailed it back.

Same here

Due to heavy traffic, our site is currently unavailable, please try again later.

I got a question.

Should I try to RMA at the asus site or through NewEgg (bought it from newegg)

maybe ASUS' server is running on busted SB boards.

Same as well for me

Honestly... I would prefer Fry's handle it so I dont have mail anything but at least this option exists. I called Fry's yesterday and they didnt have any new stock (not surprised). I'm hoping they get some in by the end of the week.

This thing still isn't working. My RMA and case number field are blank, can't access Credit Card auth.

I replied to the mail and got the access to fill out the RMA form and emailed it to them. I have now recieved a case number and am waiting for the RMA number. I would suggest that everyone be patient. I chose the cross shipment method.

Asus email received at @ 4:30PM EST. I went to website to get credit form for advanced replacement at @ At 6:00pm . Emailed form back to ASUS (done twice- first came back as permanent failure). Done..

Site must be getting hammered.... Be patient... We've already had these boards for weeks/months...

This thing still isn't working. My RMA and case number field are blank, can't access Credit Card auth.

I'm getting this too. Boy...this entire process is starting to be a lesson in frustration.

Back