ASUS RMA is up

during the RMA process, is there a instruction on how we should package the board?
Do we have to put back every accessories and packages?

Also, does anyone know if we can just walk in to one of Asus Service Centers to get it exchanged ? I live near one in markham, ontario, canada

I emailed ASUS about this and this is what they said:

You will only need to include just the motherboard. The accessories are yours to keep. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

If you need further assistance, please contact
Technical Support at 812-282-ASUS
M-F 8:30 AM - 12:00 AM EST
Sat-Sun 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Has anyone got past the "credit card authorization form received - in progress" stage yet.

Has anyone got past the "credit card authorization form received - in progress" stage yet.

I have not, but at least I got to download, fill out, and send in the that form today. I could not do that last night.

cant even register my product because they dont have WS revolution in the drop down box and says my serial number isnt valid.

just got this: P8P67 Deluxe

Thank you for submitting your request; however we are currently processing orders according to model availability and for your model type, our estimated time of arrival to get this model type in stock is 1 week, so at that time we will process your request accordingly. Please reply if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you and have a great day.

They can't freeze your whole account. They would just hold the amount ($210.00 in my case) until they get the board back.

just got this: P8P67 Deluxe

Thank you for submitting your request; however we are currently processing orders according to model availability and for your model type, our estimated time of arrival to get this model type in stock is 1 week, so at that time we will process your request accordingly. Please reply if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you and have a great day.

I also have a Deluxe model, but have not yet received an answer. Submitted my information yesterday. I guess I will be waiting a week + anyway.

Only a judge can "freeze" your account.
ASUS will run your CC info through just to verify you have the funds available in case you don't return the old board. This procedure is called "obtaining an authorization". The amount ASUS "authorizes" will be subtracted from your AVAILABLE credit only. If you have plenty of available credit you won't even notice.

Also, be aware of people that will play tricks with authorizations. There was a nationwide jewelry store chain a few years ago that would convince you they needed to pre-authorize you in order to supposedly determine how much you can afford for an engagement ring. Their real motive was to lock up all your available credit so that you couldn't shop anywhere else. It's a dirty little trick in the sales business that I just wanted to share with you guys to beware since we are on this topic.

once you auth the card you have like 3 days to charge the card or that auth expires. this is just to verify you have a vaild cc

Anybody else getting "The Serial Number/Email combination could not be located in our records. Please try again."

Anybody else getting "The Serial Number/Email combination could not be located in our records. Please try again."

Yeah, I got that when I tried to use an email address different from the one I used to register my serial number under. You can't do that. Use the one you registered under, which should be where you received the replacement notice.

Yeah, I got that when I tried to use an email address different from the one I used to register my serial number under. You can't do that. Use the one you registered under, which should be where you received the replacement notice.

I used the same e-mail but it still doesn't work. :mad:

EDIT: When I use autofill it doesn't work, when I type it however it works. I get an error with the page after I choose advanced RMA.

Server Error in '/notice' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

I just got an email from Asus: Dear Valued Customer,
You may have experienced some problems accessing your Advanced RMA Credit Card Authorization Form from our Intel® 6 RMA status page. We want to inform you that the issue has been resolved and you may login to the website below and print out a copy of your Credit Card Authorization Form at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I was able to print the CC form and submitted my CC info last night, I am still in the "in progress" mode.

Submitted CC info lastnight, still also in the "in progress" mode.

Just got an email ~20 minutes ago confirming my advanced RMA, with an RMA# included. This was followed by a second email with the Fedex shipping label for my return. I don't yet see the hold reflected in my online credit card activity.

Just got an email ~20 minutes ago confirming my advanced RMA, with an RMA# included. This was followed by a second email with the Fedex shipping label for my return. I don't yet see the hold reflected in my online credit card activity.

How long did it take after you sent in your form? I just scanned mine and emailed it them about 1/2 hr ago. Just curious.

I got my RMA # this morning too along with the fedex label. Sent my info in yesterday around 3pm pacific time and got my RMA info @ 11:40am pacific. Are they going to send out info on when they ship out the replacement boards for the cross shipment?

just got through, after hours of trying, to the credit card authorization form

p.s. If I wouldn't found this topic I wouldn't even know that Asus started an RMA process, cause gmail put an email from ASUS to spam :D

I sent in the fax last night.
Today at about 6:00 PM I got a call from ASUS
I missed the call (damn)
I wonder what they wanted.
I havent gotten any emails from them and the status page hasnt changed. (in progress)
cant get through by phone either.

Strange.

WOA,
Just got a phone call and email with a RMA# and a Fed EX return label thing.

Guess its goin through.
lady on the phone says it takes a week.

Hmm, still haven't gotten an email from Newegg yet about replacing my board...
Got one at 8:30 PM EST saying that the replacements have arrived and they are calculating who gets them in what order based on sales date. They will email again once they have the solution in place.

Seems now it's a race between who sends me an RMA first....newegg or ASUS. I'll go with whichever closes the deal first.

Got one at 8:30 PM EST saying that the replacements have arrived and they are calculating who gets them in what order based on sales date. They will email again once they have the solution in place.

I actually got that same mail about 5 minutes after my post, lol.

Just checked my RMA status again, my replacement mobo shipped today and is due to me by Tuesday March 8 :D

Everyone's complaining about it already but I can't register on their damn site runtime error - LAME.

I was getting the runtime error for a while, but I called Asus customer service directly and they were able to help me register. I still haven't been contacted yet, though.

I was getting the runtime error for a while, but I called Asus customer service directly and they were able to help me register. I still haven't been contacted yet, though.

i did that too. the first guy was really nice n' said he'd register for me. but when i called them a few days ago, they told me that they couldn't confirm the registration. they just told me to do my own registration online again. but it can never go thru!:mad:

my RMA status still "in progress", but it's 10 in a morning only) I've sent them form yesterday night

Wow calm down. I understand that you're hot for a replacement, but I'm pretty sure that ASUS is in CA and right now it's only 7:30am. They'll get to you eventually ;)

Honestly guys, it's hard but let's show some patience here. :)

my RMA status still "in progress", but it's 10 in a morning only) I've sent them form yesterday night

I'm not claiming or something) my post means that i understand that it's too early to expect any response)
but, yesterday after an hour of trying to register I've called CC and the guy there told me that site is working, and whatever errors I'm getting it is my PC's fault)) so he suggested me to go to library or some place like that and try from there))

Ahh. In that case I apologize--I didn't comprehend your post correctly when I read it. It's early :)

I'm not claiming or something) my post means that i understand that it's too early to expect any response)
but, yesterday after an hour of trying to register I've called CC and the guy there told me that site is working, and whatever errors I'm getting it is my PC's fault)) so he suggested me to go to library or some place like that and try from there))

Well, it's obvious they aren't doing this in any particular order. I sent mine in 2 days ago and the 2 people here reported that they have already got their RMA's just filled it out yesterday. It can't be the sales date as there is nothing on the form that asks when it was bought. So, I'll just wait it out. I'm still in progress status btw.

Last edited:
Back