Asus Portable IPS Monitor $114 (1080p)

Neapolitan6th

[H]ard|Gawd
Model: ASUS LED 15.6" 14MS 700:1 USB (BSTK)

Link

"B-Stock"

Seemed like a pretty good price for a portable IPS 1080p monitor. Would work well for a secondary laptop display or with a portable ITX system.

I believe there would be shipping on top, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
About to read reviews on this, thanks. I picked up the Asus ZenScreen monitor which I think is just the nicer usb c version of this but sent it back because it had a dead pixel right in the middle. The monitor itself was super sharp and high quality, I just decided I’d do more research before replacing because usb c only input isnt too useful to me right now...

Curious... Is there such a thing as a wireless version of something like this?

Hmmm, pretty cool item, for that price, it might have some use in some laptop bags.

I use one of these with my work laptop as I travel often and my productivity is shit with only one monitor. I recommend it.

Just be aware it seems these have a chance of being b stock. Others who have ordered on the forum from CDW Outlet have noted bstock stickers on the products they recieved.

I wish this thing had an hdmi port. Then could power by battery bank. Also I assume this would work like shit for gaming if it uses a USB video controller rather than your actual gpu.

Is this good for playing FPS?

This monitor is utilizing the USB port for video and power, while fine for productivity use, using a USB 3.0 port for video would not be recommended for playing FPS games. You would need to find a display with HDMI and/or DP for gaming.

Something like this would be better suited for gaming if you want it to be USB powered, but costs a bit more than the one posted here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P45U628/

Amazon has a wide selection of portable USB powered monitors that range from $100 to $400 depending on the size and resolution.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This monitor is utilizing the USB port for video and power, while fine for productivity use, using a USB 3.0 port for video would not be recommended for playing FPS games. You would need to find a display with HDMI and/or DP for gaming.

Something like this would be better suited for gaming if you want it to be USB powered, but costs a bit more than the one posted here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P45U628/

Amazon has a wide selection of portable USB powered monitors that range from $100 to $400 depending on the size and resolution.

Ooph, that's only a 720p screen.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back