Asus P8P67 and AI Suite II

System:

Asus P8P67 Rev 3.0 (not pro or deluxe, just normal version)
i7 2600K
16GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz (4x4GB)
Corsair 60GB SSD w/ sandforce controller
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
GTX580
X-Fi XtremeMusic

The Problem:
I can not get AI Suite II to install no matter what i try. I've done the install patcher, rebooted, admin rights, no admin rights, compatibility modes, etc... none of it works. It starts the executable and then never does anything after that. What can i do?

You have to apply a patch first. I believe it's on ASUS web. I do not recommend installing it anyways. The software is buggy as hell and was getting random BSOD, but no issues since uninstalled it.

I had trouble with Windows not keeping my sleep settings. Uninstalled all of AI Suite, had to manually delete some folders to get rid of some leftover processes, and no more sleep problems. You can set everything through UEFI anyway.

I'm having the exact same problem and that patch did nothing for me. Currently installing many windows updates in the hopes that it may fix the issue. However, these other replies have me second guessing my desire to use this software.

cant help with the op but i havent had a single problem using the software and find it much more convenient than going into the uefi every time.

System:

Asus P8P67 Rev 3.0 (not pro or deluxe, just normal version)
i7 2600K
16GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz (4x4GB)
Corsair 60GB SSD w/ sandforce controller
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
GTX580
X-Fi XtremeMusic

The Problem:
I can not get AI Suite II to install no matter what i try. I've done the install patcher, rebooted, admin rights, no admin rights, compatibility modes, etc... none of it works. It starts the executable and then never does anything after that. What can i do?

When you install the available patch, right click the installer and select "Run as Administrator". After the install completes, reboot and you should be able to install AI Suite II.

I'm thinking about getting rid of the AI Suite II as it has problems with new BIOS releases. They tend to update the BIOS revisions faster than AI Suite II.

Same problem here, spent over hour trying to sort yesterday, downloaded patch, ran it and installer as admin' 3/4 times now all i get is an AI directory with one ini file, no exe, no start menu entries. how hard is it to write an installer???

windows xp sp3, p8p67, Disk=M1777, but downloaded new AI install and patch

mobo's sata setting is ide as default of AHCI causes windows to go into endless bsod->reboot

any fix?

Back