ASUS Matrix OR Poseidon - CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!

Replacing a Radeon 5750 so I'll get to see what modern games actually should look like.

If I won I would have to build a new computer. Current old motherboard couldn't handle one of these. Great reason for a new computer.

Would put the pedal to the metal in the Crew.... and rediscover skyrim with maxed eyecandy mods... :cool:

Cause i want to be able to run Star Citizen at more than Low settings! The AMD card should get me a free ship too!

I could finally play the games I own on Steam that I've been accumulating over the years, while telling myself I could finally afford to build a new system "really soon", before looking at the cost of high end video cards.

I would most assuredly play the hand-me-down game. I'd drop my 780 into my buddy's box, then take the 660Ti he's got from my last round of hand-me-downs and then drop that on down to another of my buddy's machines. Spreading the pixel love!

I'd love to have either one of these cards! They both overclock exceptionally. The Poseidon I think has priority since it would give me opportunity to really push my system after giving it a little liquid cooling boost :D

It would go nicely in my ROG themed build in my first gen Ncase M1 I have yet to build up.

The Asus matrix will have to realize there is no spoon, and that it is the one. I mean why is that so difficult to realize? Poseidon I'll have to take it out for a limoncello. It just seems like the right thing to do. :D

This would be a perfect replacement for my GTX 260, which seems to be having some issues as of late

I would be replacing my used 680 :cool: And then constant goings on and on about how great it is and that it was FREE :D

Thanks ASUS and HF!!!

Replacing my GTX285 and getting back into folding for the [H]orde!

Looking at upgrading my 2 560ti's, pretty sure this will definitely improve frame rates in everything. Will also act less like a space heater...

ASUS Poseidon because i would add it to my watercooling loop and game overclocked

My Oculus Rift DK2 needs some horsepower to run Evolve and The Witcher 3!

PLEASE, give me those visual cavities you can only get from the sweetest eye candy!

ASUS 980 MATRIX BABY!

If I were to win a card, I'd use the increased visual fidelity to watch Taylor Swift videos on Youtube.

Back