ASUS Matrix OR Poseidon - CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!

Whichever I choose, I would finally be able to push the limits of 1080p gaming. My old Asus card keeps on ticking....

I will be going on a steam shopping craze buying a crap load of games to try out its glorious power!!!

First I'm going to put it on my desk and stare at it for a few hours, then I'm going to feed it to my Gigabyte Z87X-OC mobo, then I'm going to buy a 1440p monitor!

I would love to replace my 7970 - one of the fans died :(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Cherry on top!

With whip cream!

I will grind up my msi gtx 780 Lightning into powder, melt it into liquid form and pour it onto the Asus GPU which will absorb the Lightning's power and become 7.645% faster. The extra power will allow me to max Viva Pinata on 3x 5K Dell UP2715K monitors.

Playing games at better settings than my 780 can provide, especially when using DSR.

Put it in my main rig for gaming and retire my 7970 to my second PC which has a 5850 with a wonky fan.

Retiring my HD5770 and everything it ever touched.

Well, maybe not my brother, I still have use for him. But component-wise, everything.

Hm, well I think it'd be going in the newest version of the Franken-PC where I'm sure it would look awesome on top of my ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z. And then the shuffle of my old vid card would probably put it in my Dad's hands to give him a really nice computer and vid card to game on. Old Franken-PC's don't die, they are merely parted out to make more!!! Mwahahahahahah! :D

I'll probably be spending a largely inappropriate amount of time staring at it...

I would take my Asus Poseidon and plus it into my Asus ROG Gene II motherboard and turn all of my eye candy up as high as possible and be immersed in everything so much more than I can right now.

I'll be taking my shiny new Asus video card out for a night on the town .. We'll start at Pita Pit for a delicious yet nutritious meal followed by a romantic drive thru Dairy Queen's Drive Thru for some Blizzard lov'n .. off to go back to the pad for some Tom Hanks Sleepless in Seattle to get everyone "in the mood" .. and then finish off with some PCI XXXpressing where I'll light some candles, throw on some Barry White, flip the switch on my 1.1K Tagan and get busy touching some metal..

I'd tell you what happens next .. but I don't kiss and tell

I will be replacing my radeon hd 6870 wich dying for an upgrade :) gl to all

Back