ASUS Matrix OR Poseidon - CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!

this gpu would greatly speed up the progress of building a computer for myself instead if using my cell phone. I probably would cry.... no wait... would deff shed a tear and upload a photo of it.

I would be playing Dragon Age Inquisition Multi. and some BF4 while listening to Sandstorm full volume.

I would be getting rid of my ASUS GTX680 and using it to run triple monitors for race sims.

Just gave my desktop rig to my cousin recently, so having a ASUS Matrix GTX 980 would be one of the building blocks for a new rig (that I plan to have purchased/built sometime in January). Naturally I would put said rig through some gaming "tests" ;) The rig would use some other ASUS parts as well, most likely being the motherboard ...

Oh, Asus, Great and Mighty!

During this season of giving, please show mercy toward my feeble HD3850 infested system! If you could please share but a small portion of your bountiful pixel shader treasures, I would be most grateful.

Amen.

A Poseidon would nicely replace the 260X that has (hopefully) temporarily taken the place of my dead 6970

I'd be cranking up all the settings in my game, hopefully no more compromises on visual quality

Selling it to another hardforum member at a very reasonable price so I can pay off some of my xmas credit card debt...

Replacing the 7950 currently residing in mi rig.. And after that giving that 7950 to a neighbor whose parents can't afford upgrading his pc, It's christmas after all..

Using it to simulate and verify my "take over the world" strategy. Simulations are fun!

I'll use this to replace my dying 7970, allowing me to actually play newer games on the highest settings!

Back