ASUS Matrix OR Poseidon - CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!

I will be playing video games after suffering mentally debilitating finals, using it as rehabilitation.

I'll replace my 670, and run BF4 maxed out. The noobs will tremble in front of the sheer FPS!

"It's too bad you're not double-jointed. 'Cause then you'd be able to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye!"
-Poseidon @ every video game ever made

Replace my outdated 6950 crossfire rig and hopefully be able to play the new games.

What else would you do with a Matrix or Poseidon besides pwn the noobs? Let me win the card please!

I strongly believe in giving back where you can.

If I got a pick of either card, I will give away my current ASUS 660Ti TOP to a member of this forum. An excellent card in its class, and still a solid performer in 1080p.

I will be building a new gaming box, and converting my old box into a new VM server project.

I will take the Red Pill, and enter the true world of gaming at ultra settings!! I will fulfill the prophecy and add many new worlds to my HDD's.

:)

Chroma Key my Tinder pics to get further on the better side of the Pareto distribution.

Give it to my brother because he has 3 kids and doesn't like to upgrade his computers.

Would love to replace my Radeon 5850 with something modern - need to hand down my video card to my son so he can hand his down to my other son.....

I would use it in my RemoteFX lab to replace the gtx460 to play games on a remote desktop and do some Direct Compute stuff...
And then kill an orc or two in GLORIOUS 4K!

Replacing my MSI Twin Frozer Radeon 6870; which I won at a [H] event in Dallas three years ago.

Two free video cards from the same website??? Oh yes, lil' darlings, it can happen. ;)

Back