ASUS Matrix OR Poseidon - CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
This lucky draw will run through December 17th.

ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the Poseidon GTX 980

1418763438aILzKUsRUE_1_2.jpg

ASUS Matrix or Poseidon
Choose Your Weapon!
Lucky Draw

ASUS-H-LuckyDraw121214.jpg

ASUS is giving one lucky HardForum member the option of picking from either an ASUS Matrix or ASUS Poseidon video card. To enter this lucky draw, respond ONCE with what you will be doing with your new ASUS video card should we pick your name!

Last edited:

Fantasyalive

Limp Gawd
Replace my aging sapphire 6870. Great card for the price at the time but it's getting a little long in the tooth these days. Need a new card for the witcher 3 when it comes out next year. :cool:

chibe

[H]ard|Gawd
I would sell my gigabyte video card and use this sucker to game on!

atp1916

[H]ard|DCoTM x1
Testing out its Compute capabilities in cryptocurrency mining.

;)

Xerack

Gawd
I would use this card and then build a new pc for my niece using my GTX 670 : )

KILLER_K

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm going to use this in my [strike=]basement[/s] Command Center to take over the world!

Araxie

Supreme [H]ardness
Oh yeah, MATRIX =D, i'll be using gaming to replace my oldie 280X..

toddw

[H]ard|Gawd
I will lure bunnies into the world of Tevarin, where they can be sympto morphed for Axd amyphyoptic tissue dehydroxation. This will generate ~16.75% ferinhide perpluxion increasing the chances of cyclodemptonics by almost 1% which will push the bunnies over the bell curve. When bunnies win, Poseidon wins!

StoleMyOwnCar

2[H]4U
I'll build a better computer for a friend and give it to them, probably. I don't desire many things for myself these days, and I'm pretty happy with my 780 SLI

What are these models anyway? You just said Poseidon and Matrix. I don't even know what models you're talking about.

Konig-Wolf

Limp Gawd
Getting another Matrix and running that bad boy in SLI or CrossFire! Love my Matrix 780TI!

mhenley

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm going to relive that moment from Top Gun, where Maverick throws Goose's tags overboard as a way of letting go. Only, instead of being on a naval vessel, it'll be the swamp behind my house, and instead of tags it'll be my old video card. However, I will have the music playing from that scene in an attempt to conjure up some feelings.

jhatfie

[H]ard|Gawd
If I were to win the Matrix, I would take a moment to admire it, shed a quick tear of joy and then proceed to OC it like a boss!

Finally retire my old GTX 480 and put it in my son's computer, which like all my components, are built from the ground up with quality Asus parts, is running a GTX 465.

Last edited:

submoa

n00b
Replacing my crossfire 6950's with it as well as singing praises to ASUS and HardOCP!

Spacy9

Scotch is my Lord and Savior
I'd replace my GTX680 and crank up the settings on my games!