Asus K8N-E Deluxe in stock at ZipZoomFly

Ya Im going to wait two weeks for some reviews make sure this thing is all it seems stoked up to be but its an Asus so I know I wont be let odwn.

Armpit said:
Yeah, saw that. They want $75 shipping to Canada though, insane!
It'll probably start showing up at other retailers soon, so I'll wait for a local one...

ridiculous...

o3jox said:
Ya Im going to wait two weeks for some reviews make sure this thing is all it seems stoked up to be but its an Asus so I know I wont be let odwn.

pretty sure I'm going to do the same and just hope it doesn't sell out in the mean time. I know quite a few ppl on other forums that were holding out for this board so I'd imagine it'll be selling like hotcakes.

I bought one. I'll be putting a 3200 into it some time soon. You can definately expect to hear back from me when I get it up and running.

-Dave

Armpit said:
Yeah, saw that. They want $75 shipping to Canada though, insane!
It'll probably start showing up at other retailers soon, so I'll wait for a local one...

I still don't understand thet $75 shipping issue. I emailed them and they just told me it was policy.. ??

Riley

Skud said:
I still don't understand thet $75 shipping issue. I emailed them and they just told me it was policy.. ??

Riley

I once sent a 27" TV from San Diego to Toronto and it cost me $60 (weight was well over 100lb!) $75 for a mobo is outrageous. Anyway, no big deal really, I want to see some reviews of it, esp. whether PCI/AGP lock works. It'll show up here pretty soon anyway, and other vendors that don't gouge on shipping may get it in US even faster.

I have yet to see any reviews for it and have been looking quite a bit. I would wait a couple weeks for reviews as well, Asus has been a big player if you are going to OC. Looking at your sig, you should look into an OC arrangement on your board for some short termed goodness.

Back