ASUS & HardOCP 20th Anniversary GTX 980 Gold Edition Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs

I need that card to sli with my Asus Strix 980 GTX!

Thanks guys

[H]ardend MOSFETs and Concrete-Core chockes.

Never had an Asus Video card, just Asus mobos. That card looks epic!

An and EE, I find their choice of concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs interesting. Makes sense tho. :)

Answer: Concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs.

I have been wanting to upgrade my card, would be awesome to get this beast, I want to watch that "20th Anniversary" turn red in my machine!

Concrete-core Chokes and hardened mosfets. Come on, after 8 years, I have to win something!

Running a GTX 750 ti, this would be a huge upgrade for me. Congrats on the celebration and thanks for the chance to win a killer card!

I don't suppose there's any chance of getting ASUS UK / EU in on the act?

Maybe I will win you never know but I can hope.

Answer: concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs

I certainly could use this I am still running a Asus GTX Ti 560, have a super 20th celebration.

I could really use this for witcher 3!

"Super Alloy Power's Japanese-made 10K black-metallic capacitors, concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs all withstand much greater stress and heat." That is some nice attention to detail, and I know I would love to see that in my pc... I have to look at this card anyway, frankly, even if I don't snag it. Snazzy.

Sounds like a winner to me. Hope to have it in my box soon.

concrete-core chokes

hardened MOSFETs

I could use an upgrade at GPU but really I just like the looks of the card the most :D

Acclaimed DIGI+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) technology delivers 14-phase power and digital voltage regulation, while Super Alloy Power's Japanese-made 10K black-metallic capacitors, concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs all withstand much greater stress and heat. The result is an ultra-stable graphics card that's forged for extreme overclocking. You benefit from loads of headroom for experimental performance tuning without generating distracting whines and buzzes.

:cool:

Concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs.

Nice looking card.

Concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs.

Like everyone else saying more or less this is a long shot but kudos for not making participants jump through 99392048 hoops to have a shot.

Would be going back to Green after such a long time on the red team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back