ASUS & HardOCP 20th Anniversary GTX 980 Gold Edition Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
"concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs"

Now going to look up exactly what that means. :)

The Asus GTX 980 20th Anniversary Gold Edition comes with concrete-core chokes, and uses hardened MOSFETs.

concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs

Thank you ASUS and HardOCP! Best of luck to all entrants.

I actually love well done product websites. Intel does a really good job with this in its intel edge program. If asus started something similar with a cool product store (lanyards, mugs, pens ect ect. Asking for mobo's and gpu's is a bit stretching it). Being well informed on your products would help tech people sell your products and make educated decisions. I would die to get my hands on something like this. My 7970 is long over due for an upgrade. Giving people incentive to come and earn points and spend them on cool shit would help with sales.

oh yea,

Last edited:

Can I win two of them? :)

I could really use an upgrade from my poor 6950 :)

Concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs.

This is a problem; even if I win, I'm going to have to buy another one to replace my SLI setup... I feel so trapped!

Chokes: concrete-core
MOSFETs: hardened

Can I get two for SLI? :D

Concrete-core chokes and Hardened MOSFETs.

Lots of ASUS hardware in my home.

concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs all withstand much greater stress and heat.
:p

Concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs

Will have to repaint my whole rig for this.

Concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs.

And...don't forget the defroster!

Japanese-made 10K black-metallic capacitors, concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs

concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs...Hope I win!..Will look good in my gaming rig!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back