ASUS & [H]ardOCP Haswell Z87 Motherboard Giveaway! Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's less time than it takes to call Geico!

As for what I would do, hmmmmm - I would probably try harder to OC.

MOAR OC!

I would use the extra time to grab an ice old beverage and hit the bathroom before settling into a long gaming session.

I would use this extra time to do sexy time to the wife.

Happy wife = happy home

I would take the time saved and put it towards studying for this summer Law Class that I am taking.

this is a awesome feature and saving time, it would give me extra time to get my things packed to move to South Carolina, Yay!

Got to love how Asus comes up with some of this features.

I would be able to get a 10 minute work in by running around the house before a very long night of sitting

Tweaking past overclocks took hours of research and gradual changes to get up and running, then the next several days were spent tweaking it just right...if I could overclock in 10 minutes I'd be playing games that much sooner...and generally playing around just to see the speed of the new system.

I'd grab an ice-cold drink, use the restroom, and settle in to enjoy the increased IPC of Haswell in some CPU-bound games.

I'd keep looking around the house for a [H] sighting..i know its here somewhere...

I would compile more code in less time, allowing me to spend more time testing and less time waiting on the compiler.

I'd go cry in the corner, ashamed of time and effort I typically put forth in maxing out my system settings.

I would commence my plan for world domination by looping Nyan Cat infinitely and broadcasting it throughout Microsoft offices.

i would find the other 5%

no idea if that has been said before didnt read all the thread

More internet times and also get the media hosting up in running to distribute to the TVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back