ASUS & [H]ardOCP Haswell Z87 Motherboard Giveaway! Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every moment saved is another I can spend entering contests for free stuff.

If I knew I could get my overclocking worked out in only 10 minutes, I'd feel much better about spending time carefully razoring off my 4670K's IHS for even MOAR speed. Or, maybe just lower temps before it hits a wall, the way things are looking with most chips. Ugh.

Since I am a High School Counselor, I could dedicate more time to getting kids into college.

I could most definately use this fantastic ASUS Mainboard to help speed up the video codec conversion of when my kids were young before I grow old waiting for the computer conversion to finish. I can hear my beard growing...

Easy, I would spend the saved time tweeking the system even further. There always the RAM and GPU to OC!!:D

That would give me an extra 20 minutes to do more tweaking to get past the 95% mark.

My current rig took me about 30 minutes to get to about 95%.

WIth those time savings I would go take a shower in preparation for a long gaming session on smoking fast machine.

I’d spend the time assembling the components into a gaming system for my nephew, who’s taking Aircraft Maintenance training in the Marines.

In 10 minutes I could retire my old obsolete system and finally get ready to enjoy computing again!

I would use that 10 minutes to go buy a new video card in red and black trim to match that bad ass motherboard that I just won from the bad ass forum trimmed out in red and black :D

Oh and I would use an amazon referral link from said forum as well ;)

With that much time saved I'd have even more time to fold and get my game on!

I would use that extra time to reflect on just how much I admire ASUS engineering genius.
Asus has truly provided me with many hours of joy and entertainment over the years and they deserve to be the masters of the enthusiast market that they are.

Awesome
Stable
Unparalleled
Stupendous

Last edited:
I would use the extra time to get my aging carcass to use the mouse more swiftly when attempting to crush various foes.

The extra time would allow me to see if my wife was telling me the truth about our having a new baby in our home!

Work on cable routing and tweaking my video card overclock, maybe catch up on some Game of Thrones episodes.

Asus products have always helped me with a higher stable Overclock than with the competitor's motherboards. It is great to learn that now they are making it a faster process as well.

What would you do with those time savings? Browse the internet on my awesome Asus VivoTab that I bought from Amazon. :D

Last edited:
I will relax as my girlfriend will hopefully stop nagging me to make her computer faster. It will probably make her less bitchy all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back