ASUS & [H]ardOCP Haswell Z87 Motherboard Giveaway! Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would use the ten minutes saved to gain a ten minute head start in my quest to conquer the world, or clean up some of the mess from all the containers to the new components for my new Haswell PC.

I would use the ten minutes saved to begin immediate construction upon my gilded altar to Lord Kyle Bennett, before which all followers of the HardOCPian religion will immediately bow down and worship.

I would listen to dougie fresh and slick ricks - The Show and with the 4 minutes left do the 4 min abs workout

I'd use the extra time to finally shave off my full beard that the wife has been complaining about.

I would log on to Minecraft, start the next batch of iron to smelt and do my daily vote for some extra goodies

I would use the extra time for some more Folding@Home for Team 33! Less wasted time on tweaking means more time to search for the cure!

I would spend those extra 10 minutes playing with my overclocking buddy

I would use that 10 minutes to stare impatiently at the screen waiting for it to finish

I'm a graduate student at the University of Chicago. I work on a number of machine learning methods for optimal genetic and systems biology prediction of complex traits (cancer, diabetes etc). Any extra time I have goes into analysis and methods development ;)

10 minutes to fap, and then the remaining 9 to feel guilty about it...

(what the hell, 12 years and I never win any of this stuff :p)

I would use the time saved from working on the overclock to actually utilizing the overclock while gaming.

With those time savings I would just start gaming right away.

i have two dogs that my wife and i are babysitting for a few weeks(or maybe more). a Pomeranian that has a bladder problem and a Shih Tzu that sh.Ts everywhere. so 10 minutes? i can either walk them damn dogs for 10mins or drive to the dog shelter that 10 minutes away and back. ;)

When my CPU is optimized I would save more than 10 minutes in the long run due to the fact that a 95% optimized CPU continues to save me time. So now I can push my bad-ass machine to the limit and make sure my dual ASUS GTXTITAN-6GD5 's are 95% optimized. Under all [H] restrictions of the warranty of course ...???!!! Dream big or GO HOME! :D

Those time savings would go to eek the remaining 5% out of the CPU, the [H] way.

I would use the time to remove my belly button lint. (Seriously, where does this stuff come from?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back